BtoB's visit (:

Elite from EXO PLANET!

 

Chapter 5

 

The van arrived at SMent and you guys all got off. You saw Taehyun and he didn’t look like his calm normal self, he looked pissed off.

 

“Taehyun oppa! Why are you so quiet? Is there something wrong? Tell me, I am you bestest friend! We were in Cube together and we practiced everyday! We even go to the norangbang together!” you started jumping around him and pouting while talking.

 

“I am just tired. To be honest, we haven’t hung out in a while with Penial. I really missed us three hanging out or even just us two…”

 

“What do you mean oppa? Have I upset you?”

 

“I didn’t want to tell you this but since we are best friends, I will. I missed us hanging out and practicing. Ever since you found out Luhan was your cousin, we have been really distant… I don’t want to be a bother…”

 

You realized what he said was true. You felt really guilty. “Oppa! Let’s go on a non-romantic date, just the two of us and no other people. We could go to Hongdae and go to our favorite café tonight! It will be fun! Plus they didn’t release our photos yet!”

 

“Hmmm. Jiyoon, that is a good plan but did you even considered if I had plans?” he glared at you.

 

“Uhhhh. Mian. Sorry I didn’t ask, I was jumping to conclusions…”

 

He started laughing and saw your confused face.

 

“I was kidding! Okay, we will leave here at 7. Ahnyeong, I have to practice dance and you have to practice the rap!”

 

Both walked your separate ways and you were excited. Then you went into the singing practice room and ran into some of EXO and the vocal coach. The coach said you were going to practice with them. You, Kris, and Tao were practicing rapping. You three were rapping ‘Two Moons’ in Chinese. You took Lay’s and Key’s part. They were surprised that your Chinese was really fluent but then you told them about you being Chinese and spoke Chinese a lot at home. They formed ‘O’’s with their mouths. Hehehe they are so cute. I feel like someone is spying on me… then you saw a familiar figures hiding behind a plant near the door. Then you realized it was BtoB.

 

“YAHHH! BtoB OPPAS!!!! WAHH!!~~ What are you guys doing at SM?”

 

Kris and Tao were really confused.

 

Why is BtoB here gege? How does Jiyoon know them?” Tao asked Kris but you heard.

 

Oh! Sorry, I forgot to tell you guys that I use to be in Cube and then I got exchanged into SM. Sorry! Oh, when you speak Chinese to me, can you call by my Chinese name, Lu Xiaoxing? Hehehe sorry for making you remember two names…” you responded to Tao.

 

“We came to visit you and Taehyun! Where is he? I MISSED YOU SO MUCH JIYOONAH!” Ilhoon said.

 

You looked at Penial and he just smiled. “Ahnyeong Penial. Ahnyeong Oppas. I miss you too, did you hear about Taehyun oppa and I being in a group together? We even have to dorm together! Wait let me call Oppa to come here now. Excuse me.”

 

You grabbed your phone and told Taehyun to come over to see BtoB.

 

Sehun saw BtoB and eavesdropped. Jiyoon is so close with BtoB sunbaenims and she is so comfortable with them. I think I should just stick to Luhan to become close to her.

 

“Oppas! Taehyun will be coming soon and I have to go practice! Sorry! You guys do not text me often anymore! I am sad. I have to go. Bye!” You left into the practice room and met up with different EXO members. You met up with D.O., Baekhyun, and Suho. You four divided the parts for ‘What is Love’ and sang until Luhan entered with Sehun.