Opening Up to Sehun

Elite from EXO PLANET!

 

 Chapter 16

 

Sehun held the door open for you to go inside the café. You sat right next to all the BEAST stuff and started to be engrossed at all the merchandise.

 

“Jiyoon, did you try out for SM before you transferred?”

 

“To be honest, I didn’t want to be in SM. I know that sounds really picky but I really want to do rap like what CL does or how Hyuna raps. I like that hip hop to pop style. When I first transferred to SM, I was against it but my friend told me that I would be successful because I have that SM look and voice.”

 

“Oh really? Is that why you auditioned for Cube?”

 

“I auditioned for Cube, JYP, and YG. I made it into JYP and Cube but I decided to go to Cube because all of my favorite bands are from Cube but I also like some groups from SM. I almost tried out for TS but I was fine with the three I auditioned for.”

 

“Have you ever heard how I go casted into SM?”

 

“Didn’t you get chased down because you were so handsome?”

 

“You think I am handsome?”

 

“You have the most fans, that is what Luhan told me when he showed me EXO’s music videos.”

 

“Well, Luhan has a lot of fans too. I got casted when I was hanging out with some of my friends after school. Then I started to freak out when this lady kept calling me to accept the casting card. You know how you are not suppose to talk to strangers?”

 

“Of course I know that! That is why I learned so many languages just in case other people plan something!”

 

“Well that is why I ran but she managed to give me the SM Casting card. That is how I was casted.”

 

“I don’t want to sound mean, but isn’t it weird that they just gave you a casting card even though they don’t know if you can sing or dance?”

 

“I never really thought about that. But I think everyone can learn to sing or dance, it is just how much passion they have to pursue their dreams about singing or dancing. Like you, Josee-ah taught you how to sing and dance right? But you are the one who is the singer!”

 

“Wow, I never really thought about it that way Sehun oppa. I guess you are right. Since we are here in the Cube Café, I am going to buy Josie a limited edition BEAST album. I should call Dongwoon oppa to get it signed…”

 

“YOU KNOW BEAST MEMBERS?”

 

“Yeah. That is why I wanted to join Cube! I wanted to be friends with someone in BEAST.”

 

“Okay buy the album. Maybe she should get it signed herself at a fan meet. That is a lot more fun!”

 

“YOU ARE SO RIGHT OPPA! Thank you for the smart idea!”

 

You jumped to hug him and he stood there stiff as a board. You went to walk over to buy a BEAST album for your little sister.

 

“Oh my god. She just hugged me. Am I dreaming? Jiyoon what are you doing to me? I think I am really starting to like you… How am I suppose to protect you from other boys in China? I will get Luhan to protect you!” Sehun mumbled to himself.

 

You walked over, “Did you say something oppa?”

 

“Oh! It was nothing… I was just thinking to myself out loud,” he said awkwardly.


A/N: Sorry for the cheesiness of the story but I love corny things. Hehehehe Sehun <3