He found out...

Elite from EXO PLANET!

 

Chapt 10

 

After the emergency meeting – which was about the goodbye stage in a few weeks – Josie and you talked about her new showcase.

 

“Josie~~~ I have an amazing gift for you after the showcase!!! Wait! We should eat dinner tonight with Luhan ge! It would be fun!”

 

“WHAT IS IT JORDAN? I WANT TO KNOW NOW!!!! I DON’T LIKE SURPRISES! AND YES! CALL HANNIE GEGE!!!”

 

“Fine give me a minute -___- Jesus, you are so impatient…”

 

“Hehehehe I love you too!”

 

*calls Luhan ge*

 

“Luhan ge! Where are you?”

 

“I am with Sehun. He really likes you!”

 

“Mei mei wants to go eat dinner with you and me. Want to meet at Apgujeong to eat dinner? I will treat! Take Sehun too!”

 

“JIE JIE!!! SEHUN WILL COME TOO?! CAN HE BRING KYUNGSOO OPPA OR KRIS OPPA?!” Josie interrupted.

 

“Wah~~~ Now I know who Xiao mei likes. Hehehehe. Tell her sorry, the other members are busy…” Luhan said.

 

“Yah! Mei mei shut up. Sehun is her third favorite or fourth. I don’t remember. So what do you say?” You told him.

 

“Hmmm arraso! Sehun-ah! We are going to eat with Jiyoon and her dongsaeng!” Luhan said.

*beeeeeep*

 

“Josie! Go get ready. Well shower! I will lend you some clothes!” you said.

 

“Mkay. Lend me a towel too!”

 

You handed her the stuff and then you went to the living room and Eunjo was there.

 

“Jiyoon-ah… What if I liked Josee?” Eunjo asked.

 

“Do you want to die?! YOU ARE LIKE TWO YEARS OLDER THAN HER!”

 

He looks nervous. “Hehehehe….. I was kidding.”

 

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was kidding. You can date her, if she likes you back. But if you break her heart, I will break you!” You held up your fist cutely.

 

“Aigoo we have a violent maknae! I am going to tell leader noona that.”

 

“TAEHYUN OPPA!!!! EUNJO IS BEING MEAN TO ME!!!!”

 

“SHHHHH! Taehyun is sleeping! He was practicing all night and morning! Don’t disrupt him! Jiyoon… I hear you that Sehun likes you.” Daejoon said while wiggling his eyebrows.

 

“MWOH!!!! HOW DID YOU FIND OUT! I THOUGHT YOU DIDN’T HEAR AT DINNER!”

 

“HE CONFESSED DURING THE DINNER THAT WE WERE AT?! AND YOU DIDN’T BOTHER TELLING US?!” Eunjo screamed.

 

“I told Taehyun oppa… My little sister doesn’t even know. Well now you guess know,” you shrugged.

 

“I heard he asked you out on a date and Suho told me that you and Sehun have been texting each other. A LOT!” Daejoon told.

 

“I don’t know if I have feelings but my little sister is obsessed with EXO. Especially Kyungsoo, Sehun, Kris, and Yixing… I think she will either yell at me or fangirl… I rather not experience that just yet.”

 

Both boys just started to laugh causing Eric and Taehyun to wake up. Also, Josie came out of the shower.

 

“What is so funny?” all three asked.

 

“Nothing!!!” You, Daejoon, and Eunjo said in union.

 

“WHERE IS UNNIE?!” You asked.

 

“She is at the company with the managers. Right now I am the leader!” Daejoon said.

 

“OMO! Josie let’s go! We have to go to Apgujeong and Luhan is picking us up! He should be outside!”

 


A/N: I just finished SAT and finals two weeks ago. So my semester is starting. I would love to update ASAP but that isnt possible, SORRY! But i will write this weekend because i prewritten chapt 1-11 during the summer.... and that was like a good 6 months ago. So anyone have any ideas what will happen? LOL because I surely dont. 

 

P.S. I have AP testing soon.... LOL heads up!

 

-LOVE JOSIE LU :3. yes i put my name in the story.