Teaching a Dance Class

Elite from EXO PLANET!

 

Chapter 22

 

It was roughly one in the afternoon and you had to go teach the dance practice. You were going to teach with Taehyun the Elite special stage dance and maybe an EXO song if there was time.

 

“So should I speak Korean or is Chinese better? My friend here can’t speak Chinese…”you asked the class.

 

Due to the fact that there were different types of music in the stage performance, it got everyone’s weak points. You and Taehyun split the dance room in half, girls and boys on separate sides. It was awkward for you to teach Hyerim’s part because it was too seductive for your liking.

 

You and Taehyun were teaching and occasionally had breaks.

 

“OPPA! Oh my gosh. It is so weird teaching Hyerim’s part, it is so y…” you whined to Taehyun during a break.

 

“We should dance the couple dance for them as a treat today. Well Hyerim is the queen of body waves and seduction in SM.”

 

You just stared at him like he was some psycho running down the street.

 

“Fine. Let’s try to finish in an hour.”

 

~one hour later~

 

“WE ARE DONE WITH PRACTICE FOR TODAY! BUT TAEHYUN AND I HAVE A TREAT FOR YOU! WE WILL SHOW YOU US DANCING THE CHOREOGRAPHY WE JUST TAUGHT YOU!” you practically screamed.

 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbs4DH9CxNQ A/N: ignore the dirty grind section…. by Trouble Maker… Okay so pretend Hyerim does Hyuna’s  part and you do G.Na’s. Also BEAST is the rest of the members)

 

Then you two danced and impress the trainees. Some of the male trainees began to howl like wolves when you and Taehyun began the couple section. Then all the girls began to scream when Taehyun started the b-boy section and had the cool aura. After you two finished they began to clap!

 

As the trainees left, they would compliment both of you and thank you two.

 

Hi Xiaoxing,” Jing said.

 

Oh! Hi! Did you like learning the dance? And then did you LOVE watching us perform it?” you laughed at your lame joke.

 

It was really great! It was quite y,” he winked.

 

You began to blush, “You mean Taehyun right? He is quite y when he break dances.

 

Then Jing’s friends began to laugh at your joke. Then they came by to drag Jing away.

 

Where are we going? Bye Xiaoxing, see you tomorrow!” he said as he was getting dragged out of the class.

 

“What was that about?” Taehyun asked.

 

“Just a ‘Hi, did you like the dance?’ conversation,” you said while getting your water.

 

“Let’s go on a date! I am hungry...”

 

You chuckled and grabbed your stuff, “Let’s go get hotpot and then go to the hotel room to relax!”

 

“Call!”

 


 

A/N: I love that dance video :3 I was going to use a different video but like the other video had no dancing... But I will incorporate it somehow. *rubs imaginary beard to think* Hehehe enjoy!