Who is that?

Elite from EXO PLANET!

suppp! its josie. :3 well italic is your thoughts and red italics is eunjo's thoughts. so like its going to be like that for the rest of the story. :3 it wont change. :33 ENJOY!

 


 

 

Chapter 1

I hope something good happens today. I think Lee Sooman is going to give us our contracts and explain the concepts and other stuff like that. It has been a few weeks since Elite has been formed and it has been fun just practicing but I can’t wait until we have our OWN music video. Like it will just be the six of us doing what we enjoy.

 

You were getting off the stop that was about 2 blocks from the SM building and you bumped into Eunjo. He looked out of it but then he realized he had bump into someone.

 

“Oh! Jiyoonah! Mianhae! I was thinking…”

 

“It’s okay! I think today we will finally sign our official contracts! I am so excited! But what were you thinking about? You were so immersed into your thoughts.” You two were now walking towards the SM building.

 

“Oh! I was thinking about the contracts too!” Oh my god! When am I going to tell her that I like her? It has been almost a month since I started liking Jiyoon. She dances and sings like an angel but when she raps, she is so charismatic. Plus she is so smart! She speaks so many languages…

 

You two arrived and Eunjo opened the door for you. Then you guys walked towards the managers’ office. You saw manager Hani unnie, manager Jay oppa, and the rest of Elite.

 

“Ahnyeonghasaeyo! What is this meeting for?” You cutely asked. You were hoping that it was about the contract and concepts of the mini album that Elite was recording for the past two weeks.

 

“Well, the choreography that Jiyoon was working on for the intro song… Hani and I thought that we can use that for the teaser. Eric, Taehyun, and Jiyoon will be in the teaser video while we release the other members by picture and profile. The concept for the teaser video will be mysterious and you three will wear black and silver. The main concept for the group is EXO PLANET!” said Jay oppa.

 

“WHAT?!” Elite said in union.

 

“Lee Sooman wanted to continue with the alien theme but he didn’t want to add new members to EXO so he gave told Jay oppa and I to use the concept for you guys… Hehehe. Mian,” Hani unnie said.

 

“Okay… As the leader of the group, I suggest that Jiyoon teaches Eric and Taehyun the choreography that she made for the intro song, now. While Eunjo, Daejoon, the managers, and I think of all of our profiles and pictures,” said Hyemin.

 

“ARRASO!” you said.

 

I wish I can be in the teaser video with Jiyoon…They get to spend more time with her. Wow I sound like a creep… Aish! Focus!

 

“Oh! In three hours, we will all go to meet Lee Sooman for the contracts! So meet up here in two hours and 45 minutes!” Unnie stated.

 

-an hour later in the practice room-

 

You were able to teach them most of the choreography to the intro song and you were watching them dance. They caught on so fast but something is missing in your opinion. The dance was a little too simple.

 

“Hey is it me or does it seem the dance is missing something?” I said.

 

After you said that, the three of you modified the dance and now it had seemed flawless.

 

For another hour you three just kept repeating the routine until a group of boys disrupted by EXO. They came in and watched the dance routine. You looked at all 12 boys (you haven’t been really caught up in the music industry because of training) watching but one caught your eye. He looks so familiar… Where have I seen him? I feel like I know him. Hmmm…

 

“Who was the choreographer?” Kai said.

 

You slowly raised your hand. The boys were so shocked but the boy you thought you knew looked very proud. I know him but from where?! I am going to ask to talk to him when the other members of EXO leave. The 12 boys started to file out of the room but you walked towards Luhan.

 

“Ahnyeonghasaeyo Sunbae. May I talk to you for a few minutes?” You asked shyly.

 

“Of course,” he said.