Drowsy

Bang Yongguk

“We have to see this film,” he said.

“I’m not tired, I really want to see this film with you,” he said.

“I’m not sleeping, it’s more comfortable watching while laying down,” he said as he put his head on her lap.

Kana sighed silently as she carded her fingers through Yongguk’s hair. He was fast asleep, breathing even and slow. The glare of television lighting his face and the characters of “Beasts of the Southern Wild” seemingly whispering at the low volume. New album promotions and preparation for the upcoming concerts were taking a toll on him, but Yongguk still made a point to see Kana, even if he was barely conscious. She didn’t mind because any time with him was well, time with him and that was really all that mattered.

The clock reported a mere 11:54PM, but Yongguk had a full schedule tomorrow. She fast forwarded through the movie and stopped near the end.

“Gukkie-ah,” she whispered, shaking him gently. He grunted and cracked open an eye. “It’s over, you should head back…”

“…Mmm? It’s over already?” Yongguk’s sleepy, scratchy, I-just-woke-up voice never failed to make her smile. Kana bit back her grin and continued to run her fingers through his hair, the hair that he had threatened to chop off because “the fans keep telling me it looks good”.

“Yes, you should go before Manager Kang calls…”

“Don’t want to,” he groaned, refusing to get off her lap.

Sometimes she wondered how old he really was. “Gukkie, you have a full schedule tomorrow. Get up.” She nudged him harder and he finally sat up…only to lean heavily against her, eyes still closed.

“Don’t go…”

“I can’t go anywhere. Have you been putting on weight?” she teased as she nudged him again.

Yongguk sat upright and gazed at her so intently that she was afraid he was angry at her comment. “Don’t go.”

“Gukkie, this is my apartment. You’re the one—” She was cut off by Yongguk pulling her towards him and leaning back on the couch so that she was practically laying beside him.

“Just five more minutes, Kana-bear. Don’t go yet,” he muttered drowsily.

She pecked him gently on the cheek. “Okay…”

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I am so sorry for neglecting this series for so long! My only excuse is that school has been kicking my :'(

This is just a short one I came up with, mostly because I can totally relate to Yongguk, especially when I wake up at 4am on the dining table, homework still not done haha :(

I hope you guys like it though! Thank you for being so patient, for reading, subscribing, and commenting!

I really appreciate the comments, so please leave one! I don't think I've mentioned this before, but I don't have a beta (someone else to read/edit for me). Feel free to leave a comment about anything at all (corrections, inconsistencies, OMG WHY SO MUCH FLUFF...all are appreciated!). 

*throws you rainbows and cotton candy*