For Bubble Tea

Bang Yongguk

“Bubble tea!”

“Too much sugar.” Yongguk pointed to his flawless skin.

Ddeokbokki!”

“Too hot.” Kana rolled her eyes as he pointed to his face again.

“Movie?”

“Didn’t we watch ‘Iron Man 3’ last week?”

“You watched that with the members.”

Yongguk glanced up from his iPad. As predicted, Kana was frowning and pouting at him at the same time.

“Your face is going to be stuck like that.”

“Good, so I can scorn you for life.”

He tried being stern instead. “Don’t be mad.”

“Am I being interrogated?”

“Very funny. It’s you and me time; we don’t have to leave AC and comfortable sofas.”

“You and me time?” Kana asked quietly.

He felt oddly nervous and swallowed thickly. “Yeah, you know, just you and me.” Yongguk patted the seat next to him.

Kana sat down and asked, “You and me time…like this?” He tried to focus on his iPad as he felt her arms wrap around his waist and her head rest in the crook of his neck and shoulder.

“Or like this?” Kana moved her hands toward his sides and raised her head so that they were at eye level. He swallowed and was about to ask why she was smiling so deviously (or why her hands were placed rather suggestively on him because you and me time meant just that with no ulterior motives, euphemisms, innuendos) when she asked, “Is our Gukkie ticklish?!”

Kana showed no mercy and Yongguk couldn’t even escape because he was laughing so hard.

“Okay…stop it…jagi…Kana-bear.” Even squirming didn’t seem to be effective in communicating that he had indeed gotten the message.

The tussle ended when Yongguk felt his elbow connect with something hard. The tickling stopped abruptly and he sat up quickly to see what he had done. Kana looked shocked and she was holding her hand over her left eye. His hands reached for her head but they forgot what they doing halfway and ended up hovering instead.

“Oh god, I’m so sorry. Does it hurt? Are you okay?” Yongguk felt like he’d committed a crime, or that the world was ending. It was probably better if someone just set him on fire. He’d never hurt Kana before (the world tour incident was a special case) and she should just punch him instead if she was going to cry because a crying Kana would make him feel like dying. Stupid elbow.

Kana made a tiny sniffle and he winced as if it caused him physical pain. “Kana-bear, I’m so sorry. Can I see?” She sniffled again and showed him the now pink spot above her eyebrow. Yongguk kissed the spot gently and apologized profusely as Kana massaged the now growing lump on her forehead.

A kiss and a word about tickling later, the two agreed on bubble tea so that Yongguk’s skin could take the punishment for him. 

 

 

 


 

 

 

A/N: I am back from the dead! I apologize for not updating for a whole month! You guys are all awesome for being so patient and subscribing <3

Please comment! Let me know your thoughts. Requests or suggestions are welcome! I think that might actually help me write more and faster :D