GIRLS WITH PRETTY FACE ARE SUPER SCARY ?

PLAYFUL KISS [KAI VERSION]

Kai's POV

Seohyun: Juhyun, come here. Greet your brother.

Wow ! They look so alike ! It's like Seohyun's doppleganger

Juhyun: Nice to meet you all. I'm Juhyun. I'm in elementary school year 6.

Me: Nice to meet you. You looks smart also !

Juhyun: Oppa, I'm doing my homework right now. Could you explain these idioms for me?

Elementary school year 6, I should be able to handle it.. shouldn't I ?

Me: Sure. Let me see.. (When I grabbed her book, I was surprised to see a girl her age has been learning English. 'Can't make head or tail of something' ? I'm not sure what it means..)

Juhyun: What takes you so long ?

Me: I think.. this idioms means that 'you failed doing at something' am I right ?

Juhyun: Stupid ! Rather than be called failed, it means 'you don't understand that thing'

Seohyun's mom: You're too rude Juhyun ! Apologize to her right away !

Juhyun: I don't like you ! (She ran up to her room and slam the door)


I suffered a big blow. She's just like her sister. I could see that Seohyun was trying to hide her laughter. These two sisters had already pushed me to bottom. After we had dinner, Seohyun showed me to my room.

Seohyun: Thanks to you, Juhyun had no choice but to share room with me. And now, my room has become crowded with extra bed and desk. Well done.

Seohyun's mom: Kai, don't listen to her. Seohyun, you better stop complaining and help Kai unpack his thing.

Me: It's.. it's okay Seohyun. I can do it myself.

Seohyun: You're right. I have no reason to do things for you. And you shouldn't affect my life either. Whether you're here or not, it doesn't concern me.


It seems that I have.. landed myself in a place where I shouldn't be. But the next day, it looks amazing how I got to eat breakfast together with Seohyun. It is unbelievable ! The Seohyun that I was once deeply obsessed with, was eating sweet potato and drinking soup in front of me. It that the secret to her beauty ?

Seohyun: I'm full. Oh, it's pretty late already. I'll get going now.

Seohyun's mom: Kai, why don't you go together with Seohyun. You're in the same school anyway.

After greeted Seohyun's parents, I took my bag and followed Seohyun's lead

Juhyun: Wait for me ! I'm going too.

Seohyun's mom: Just leave them two alone ! You'll be going with me.


The atmosphere isn't good. If I'd known this earlier, I wouldn't have tried to confess to her. We finally board the train. But it was so crowded that Seohyun and I had to face each other. She suddenly approached me and whispered something into my ears.

Seohyun: You better keep a distance from me or else you may create trouble for me. Also, don't tell anyone the fact that you live in my house. I don't want any rumors created because of you.

I began to fell cold sweat all over my body and keep a distance away from her. She is so cold-blooded.