THE LONG AWAITED KISS

PLAYFUL KISS [KAI VERSION]

 

Seohyun's POV

As a result, we spent the whole night just to finish Kai's homework. Rushing to finish his summer homework in a cozy atmosphere, he must be really happy. I felt bored and laid my head on the table while pretending to be asleep. Suddenly, I could hear Kai whispered something into my ear.

Kai: If you’re pretending to sleep, just wake up. Or else I kiss your lips this instant.

I got scared and closed my eyes tightly. After that, I could fell his breath slowly approaching my face before his lips touched mine. The kiss last longer as it became deeper and deeper. Strangely.. I didn't bother to push him, I just continue pretending to be asleep.


Kai's POV

A few months later, we will soon be graduated. So, I started deciding which university I’m going to. I don't know what's going on because I've always thought that Seohyun and I would be together. When my house is done and after the graduation ceremony.. we're really have to say goodbye. If not, there's only one way for us to stay together..

Yoona: Let's get married !

Me: Eh ?!

Yoona: I'll take a lot of effort to go to university. So, why don't you marry me instead ? I had already planned our future together. (she held both of my hands)

Me: Please stop deciding my life for me !


During dinner..

Me: Seohyun, have you searched which university you'll be going to ?

Seohyun: Even if I did, what that has to do with you ?

Me: Don't be like that, just tell me ! I wanted to take the uni's exam with you.

Seohyun: I won't go for uni's exam anyway. Genuine like me only need to send an application and just wait for the response.

Me: Really ?!


The next day, my friends and I decided to have a study group at Seohyun’s house. But, even if the six of us are working together,, we still couldn’t figure out the answer.

Baekhyun: That’s it ! We’re finished !

Chanyeol: Hey, if it was Seohyun, how long would such a question take him to do ?

Me: Don’t need to ask, she can solve it right away in 2-3 seconds. You.. what are you thinking about ?!

Suho: If you go, Seohyun will sure to be willing to teach

Me: No, he won’t. She only knows how to laugh at me every time.

Sehun: But, the time when you got the 100th 

Me: That time, I pulled some kind of trick

DO: Why are you the only one who benefits from this ?

Seohyun: Yaah ! Don't you see someone is trying to sleep ?!! (Seohyun shouted from the second floor)

In the end, Seohyun is the one who helped us to do our homework. I’ve always got her into my troubles. As usual, her way of teaching is full of warmness that made everyone fall for her. I just hoped that my friends didn’t fall in love with her like I do.