ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL

PLAYFUL KISS [KAI VERSION]

 

Kai’s POV

After school is over, the Exo members started hanging out at a cafe like we usually did.

DO: I started to fall for Seohyun’s charms when she taught us yesterday.

Baekhyun: Me too. I thought that she is an angel that fell from heaven.

Suho: I couldn’t take my eyes off her for the whole time yesterday. 

Chanyeol: So do I. Park Seohyun is indeed a goddess.

Me: Yaah ! What are you talking about ? You know that I’m the one who like her first.

Sehun: It doesn’t matter who likes her, it is who’s the one she likes. And that answer must be me.

Me: Dream on ! (What I scared has finally come true. All of my friends already started falling for her)


A few hours later, I received a phone call from the household, telling me to come home this instant. The moment I arrived home, I was surprised to see all of my classmate were gathering in front of Seohyun's house. It turned out that they also wanted to be tutored by Seohyun. Because they had sincerely begging her, Seohyun had no choice but to accept their request.

The Sun finally set, and all my classmates left the house with a bright smile. Seohyun really did a good deed this time.

Seohyun's mom: I'm so happy for you, Seohyun. This is the first time you brought so many friends.

Seohyun: They are Kai's friends. But why I'm the one who has to take the responsibility ?!

Kai: I'm sorry for troubling you.

Seohyun: You'd always said that, but you never stop making me suffer. Are you getting your revenge after I rejected your proposal ?!

Seohyun's mom: What ?! Kai.. you proposed to this cold girl ?

Kai: Ye... yes

Seohyun;s mom: You did a great job ! I've always wanted you to be my son-in-law

Seohyun: Omma !!!