LETTING A CAT OUT FROM THE BAG

PLAYFUL KISS [KAI VERSION]

Kai's POV

The following day.. I found a charm that Mrs Seo hid in my bag. When I was about to open it, the Exo members entered the class at the same time and approached me.

Sehun: So, the place where you're staying is Kim Seohyun's house. Am I right ?

Yoona: What are you talking about ? Are you talking in your dreams ? In the daytime ? Hahaha !

Suho: We saw Kai going into Seohyun's house with our own eyes !

Me: Were you dreaming ? Why would I go to her house ?

Baekhyun: What are you holding Kai ? Isn't this a charm ?

When I opened it, my friends and I were shocked to see a picture of me and Seohyun fell asleep at the desk.

Yoona: What is this ?!  You ! Why are you in such good terms with Seohyun ? And you even sleep together !


Soon, the whole school finally knew that Seohyun and I have been living under the same roof.

DO: It does make sense. Kai is a pretty scary person. Seohyun is quiet pitiful.

Chanyeol: Then, does this means Seohyun helped you review for the exam ? Like what I thought, with your ability, you definitely wouldn't be able to get good results.

Suho: She could even help Kai to get the 100th ranking. Seohyun is such a genius !

Me: Who are you guys helping ?!!

Sehun: There's nothing unusual about both of them as it shows in the photo. Even if they live together, Seohyun will still not be interested in him.

Yoona: What did you say ?!!

Me: Yaaaah !!! Sehun you idiot !!!

Seohyun doesn't even bother to care about me, she's always disliked me. But.. what did she mean by saying those things last night ?

Yoona: Our Kai is so pitiful..

Me: Why am I pitiful ? By the way, I'm not your Kai !


Out of the blue, Seohyun entered the class and asked me to meet her. I guess she must have been really mad.

Seohyun: Since you dared to confess to me in front of those people,  of course you wouldn't care about this even if there were any gossip. But it's caused great troubles to me. I need to protect my status as a role model for the students. For Goodness sake, don't mess up my life again.

No matter how much she hate me.. or disliked me. I has always liked her.