GUYS ARE ALL THE SAME

PLAYFUL KISS [KAI VERSION]

Seohyun's POV

The next day, Hyoyeon and I went to the amusement park like we promised. It's already been one hour since we were waiting for Hyoyeon's boyfriend and his friend.

Me: Hyoyeon-naa, are you sure the guys are worth it? Which stupid guys would let girls stood up for them?

Hyoyeon: Please don't badmouthing my oppa. I’m sure he has his own reason. Uhh! There they are.

Hyoyeon saw two good looking guys walking straight to our direction. When Kai made his appearance, he pretended to be surprised and disappointed.

Me: Kai? What are you doing here? Don’t tell me you’ve planned this?

Kai: What are you talking about? My friend told me that he’s going to introduce me to a pretty girl but I think he has bad eye sight.

Me: Your friend? Hyoyeon-naa, you are dating his friend?

Hyoyeon: What’s wrong with Baekhyun? I have a good impression of him and plus, he is very good looking.

Me: Don’t you know he is the number one playboy in our school. You should never judge book by it’s cover. (I turned to Baekhyun and gave him a death glare)

Baekhyun: Hey, hey, hey. That rumor is not true at all. This time I really in love with her.

Hyoyeon: Seohyun-naa, I’ll just have one date with him. If we’re not incompatible, I’ll follow your advice (Hyoyeon whisper in my ear)

Me: Alright. But forget about this double date, only I will accompany you. You can tell Kai to find his way back home.

Kai: Don’t tell me you’re going to be a third wheel between them. I can stay with you to avoid you become the third wheel (Kai made a favorable offer to me)

Hyoyeon: That’s great Seohyun!

Me: Whatever. (I rolled my eyes)


Kai’s POV

As we were having fun, I sent messages to Baekhyun telling him to take Hyoyeon somewhere and leave Seohyun and I alone. A few minutes later, things improve when we go skating on an outdoor rink. Seohyun admires the pretty lights.

Seohyun: Wow, they are so pretty. I have never come to a place like this before. It is so fairy-tale like.

Me: Of course you never seen this before. I bet you only trapped in the house study like nerd.

Seohyun hit me with her elbom and I was fast to avoid until she felt to the ground. I offered her my hand and helped her to get up.

Me: Let’s go someday.

Seohyun: To where?

Me: Champs-Elysées

Seohyun just smiled and nodded her head. She didn’t realize that she has been squeezing my hand the entire time. I could feel the coldness from her shivering hand. I took off my gloves and putted in on her.

Seohyun: Thanks.. (Seohyun spoke in silent.)

Me: Does your mouth is cold too until you can’t speak properly?

Seohyun: I said thank you! (Seohyun yelled at me)

Me: Now I know why your personality is so cold. There’s no one who could keep you warm.

Seohyun: Kai, where did Hyoyeon and Baehyun go? I haven’t seen them for a while. (Seohyun changed the subject)

Me: Uhh.. I don’t know. They must have left without us. Just forget about them.

I grabbed Seohyun’s hand and we skated along the rink. As Seohyun was admiring the beautiful display of lights, I could see that slowly turned blue because of the cold weather. I stepped closer to her and place a kiss on .

The sudden kiss shocked Seohyun and she pushed me away.

Seohyun: I thought you were different, but you are just the same as the other guys (Seohyun walked away from me)