A DISASTER NIGHT TO REMEMBER

PLAYFUL KISS [KAI VERSION]

Kai's POV

That night, the Exo members and the uninvited Yoona came to hang out at my house.

Yoona: Dad, come, here's my toast for you !

Kai's dad: You.. what are you doing ?

Yoona: Hey you guys, come over here and help give my dad a massage.

Kai's dad: What the hell ? Calling me dad as if you knows me ?

Sehun: Actually, Yoona is so caring about you. She's such a good person.. compared to that Seohyun girl

Out of the blue, I felt that the water in my glass started shaking. When I thought that the world is going to end, it turned out that it's only an earthquake.

Me: Aaaah !! It's an earthquake !!


The next day.. it was revealed on news that only my house got crushed by the earthquake.

Suho: Everyone keeps talking about it you know.

Me: Dad was yelling and screaming like crazy yesterday that he shouldn't have built the house at that place.

Baekhyun: Where do you intend to stay in the future?

Me: My dad said that I should stay in his friend's house for a while until he finds a new house.


A few seconds later, Chanyeol ran to me, asking me to see what's going on in front of the school gate

It turned out that Yoona was holding a donation for me. How embarrassing !

Me: I told you to stop doing this !

Yoona: What's wrong ? You know that I've been collecting this much..

Yoona suddenly became quiet. And when I turned around, I was surprised to see Seohyun was behind me

Seohyun: You're in my way.

Yoona: Hey, stop there ! Look, Kai met with such misfortune, who do you think is responsible for that ?!

Seohyun: It's the fault of the second degree earthquake. That's not the concern, is it ?

Yoona: Because of the bad things you did to Kai, such misfortune befell for him !

Seohyun: I didn't summon the earthquake. Stop making a big deal out of this. Tell me how much you want . 1000 yen ? Too small ? How about 5000 yen ?

She took out the money from her wallet. The moment she handed it to Yoona, I grabbed the money and threw it on her face.

Me: You.. don't look down on me ! I'd rather die than accept your help ! (I can't believe I actually admired someone like her for the past few years)