THE PERSON WHO LIKES YOU

PLAYFUL KISS [KAI VERSION]

Seohyun's POV

I felt guilty about leaving Kai alone so I asked the taxi driver to turn back. When I reached there, I found Kai laying unconsciously on the ground. The driver helped me carry Kai into the car and drove us home. At home, I treated his wound and put a wet towel on his swelling forehead. In his sleep, I could hear him calling my name. Tears flew down my cheeks without I realized.

Me: Fool! Stupid! Useless! Does your IQ that bad? Didn't I tell you not to fight? Who are you to fight me? Who do you think you are?! 

Kai heard my cries and woke up.

Kai: Did you just cry?

Me: What are you saying? Why should I be crying for you? What are you to me?!

Kai: You right. What am I to you..

I turned her back on me and walked away from the room. Outside the room, I stood like a stump and lean against the door. What's wrong with you Seohyun? You promised not to fall in love again. Men are all the same. They just want to take advantage on you and throw you like clothes. Get your mind straight Seohyun!


Kai's POV

I got down from the bed to get something to eat. However, the wounds I received from those guys sent me staggering. I reached for something to support but I accidentally pushed the frame which has Seohyun's picture. The frame fell on the floor and broke into pieces. I removed the shattered glass and picked the picture. However, there's another picture behind it. In the picture, Seohyun is posing with another guy. I think I saw him on tv but I don't remember him. Before I could recall him, Seohyun entered the room with plate of food. She put down the food and snatched the picture from me.

Seohyun: Why are you going through my stuff? Just because we live under the same roof, it doesn't mean you have the right to do as you pleased!

Me: I'm sorry.. it was an unintentional.

Seohyun: Fool. Can't you see that your hand is bleeding? (Seohyun took her handkerchief and wipe away my blood. After that, she wrapped a bandage around my hand)

Me: The guy in the picture.. isn't he Luhan from Flower Boy Band?

Seohyun: Ani.. he's just someone who looks like him.

Me: I heard that he is currently studying in Seoul University. Is he the reason you turned dowm the offer?

Seohyun: I already said it's not like that! Why do you keep interfering with my life?! You are neither my brother nor my boyfriend, just who do you think you are?

Me: Who am I to you? The answer is simple. I'm the person who likes you.