A NEW LOVE LINE

PLAYFUL KISS [KAI VERSION]

Kai's POV

Seohyun: You said you like me? Don't be kididng. You know nothing about me and now you're saying this?!

Me: Why I know nothing about you? You're the girl who acts cold outside just to hide your real personality inside. You only know how to scream at people when you're angry. Sometimes you throw at people just to lift their spirit but you're actually care about them. You always keep a distance from people just because you're scared to be hurt. You only eat sweet potatoes just because afraid to be fat again.

Seohyun: Then you should have known why I left you when you were saving me back then.

Me: What matter is that you came back for me.

Seohyun: Won't you just shut your mouth up? One more word I'll kick you from here.

Me: Your father won't let you that easily

Seohyun: Then I'm the one who'll be leaving

Seohyun left the room and slammed the door angrily. I didn't regret what I just said because she is now aware of my feelings. No matter how much I tried to give up on her, my heart won't just listen to me. That's when I realize I'm the one who should listen to my own heart.


It has been three days Seohyun didn't talk to me. Whenever we bumped, she always avoid me. But no matter how far she ran away from me, we go to the same school, live under the same house, eat at one table. So I have nothing to feel upset about.

Today at school, the students are celebrating graduation day. This is the last day we become high school student. After this, we'll be officially entering university. What funny is that, this day falls on Seohyun's birthday. Technically, I pretend I didn't know because I've prepared something even better for her.

Baekhyun: What is so important that we're having a secret meeting?

Sehun: Isn't it obvious, he must be planning something for Seohyun's birthday.

Me: I want to have proper date with her but we're on a bad term lately.

Baekhyun: I know it. You always want to be a step ahead of us. 

Me: Come on guys, I really need your help.

Sehun: Just what people like us can do.

Me: Seducing..

Baekhyun: Seohyun?!

Me: Not her!


Baekhyun's POV

During recess, I went straight to Class A. Kai told me that Seohyun's best friend, Hyoyeon has a crush on me. She's the only one who can convinced Seohyun to go on a double date. I saw Hyoyeon reading a book by the window. I took a flower that I have plucked outside and threw it on her table.

Hyoyeon: What do you want? (Hoyeon looked flustered.)

Me: Come out! I want to tell you something.

 

Hyoyeon finally came out of the classroom and followed me to the staircase. I became straightforward and asked her to become my girlfriend.

Hyoyeon: Don't you realize that this is the first time we meet although we've been studying here for more than 3 years.

Me: You're the one who has never realize that I've been secretly in love with you. I'm afraid that you wouldn't accept someone from a low class like me, so I have been looking you from a far.

Hyoyeon: I.. I need to think about it.

Me: You don't have to rush. How about we go on a date first and after that, you can decide to be my girlfriend or not (As I walked leaving her, I turned back once again and sent her a wink.)


Kai's POV

I waited patiently in the gym until Baekhyun appears.

Me: How's the plan?

Baekhyun: I shot it right on the spot. She agrees to bring Seohyun on a double date with us.

Me: You didn't tell her that I will be coming along right.

Baekhyun: Of course I didn't.


Seohyun's POV

Me: What? Double date?!

Hyoyeon: Please Seohyun, grant me this one wish.

Me: Are you sure the guys are worth it?

Hyoyeon: Not every guy is the same as Luhan. You have to learn to accept someone new.

Me: I'm not going!

Hyoyeon: I have never asked anything from you before. First, you just meet the guy, if you don't like him, we leave.

Me: I'm doing this just to accompany you not for some stupid date.

Hyoyeon: Thank you Seohyun! You're the best friend I ever have. If only people get to know you better, they will realize that you're not that bad.

Me: What do you mean that bad ?