THE REJECTION FROM THE COLD PRINCESS

PLAYFUL KISS [KAI VERSION]

Kai's POV

Seohyun: I don't want to (the cold-hearted girl rejected my proposal and refused to accept the flower that I bought for her)

The next day, the whole school became chaotic when the news about I got rejected by Seohyun has spread all over the school. Everyday, people would whisper about me that made me super embarrassed to the point where I wanted to bury my own head under the ground.

Look ! That's Kai from Class F. He confessed to Class A's Seohyun this morning

And is what everyone expected. She didn't accept it

What ?! He dared to go for Class A's Seohyun ? Doesn't he know his own standard ?

He confessed to Seohyun ? He must have overestimated himself, right ?

MeMind your own business! (that's enough! I couldn't hold my anger no more)


During recess, the Exo members gathered around me after they heard the great news.

Sehun: Kai ! We heard that you had taken action on Seohyun

Suho: You're so stupid! Why did you do such thing ? You already knew she wouldn't even bother to look at you

DO: The worst thing, you chose to propose to him at the school gate. Did you purposely want people to see ?

Me: Please stop talking in such a cruel way ! I didn't consider it too much.. it just that.. it just that I thought she also might have a feeling for me.

Baekhyun: To hell you go !

Chanyeol: Don't forget she is Park Seohyun.  You have to know that she was allocated to Class A according to her ability, and she's also the top student in the school. There's never a day where she wouldn't get first place. I heard that her IQ is super high !


What they said is right, she is a genius.  And for a person like me who was allocated to Class F according to ability, she's like an unreachable flower on the peak! I knew it.. but I still like her. It was in the spring two years ago.. where we had the school opening ceremony in the hall.

Teacher: Now, let's welcome the freshmen to address the students with a speech

Suho: Hey, there's a genius among the freshmen

Baekhyun: I heard the genius is a girl with a 300 IQ

Me: Really? (When my friends started whispering about that genius, a plump girl with pimples and is wearing stupid spectacles appeared on my mind. But it was totally opposite from what I'd imagined)

Teacher: The freshmen representative, Park Seohyun

It was so unbelievable. She looks like a goddess that even the word 'beautiful' couldn't describe her. She's terrific. She didn't even refer to any notes while still speaking so articulately. Did she memorize everything ? Since then, I have a high hope to continue my studying again. It would be great if we are in the same class next year. Ah,  this is just a dream.. it's impossible for us to be in the same class in this school.


Suddenly, I felt a knocked on my head.

Chanyeol: Are you day dreaming again ?

Sehun: Everybody knows we're in the last class.

Me: I'll work even harder. If I couldn't make it in first and second year, then at least I can be in Class A in my third year

DO: Forget it ! It's even harder that getting into a university ! Hahaha !

Baekhyun: If you think about it, Seohyun is indeed gorgeous.. but her mysterious character is a bit problematic

Suho: Yeah, she's already 19.. but she's not least bit interested in boys

SehunIt's true that more normal girls in this world right?