WAITING FOR A BUTTERFLY, A BEE THAT COME

PLAYFUL KISS [KAI VERSION]

Kai's POV

All of sudden, I heard someobody was shouting for me..

Yoona: Kai !!! I heard that you confessed to Class A's Seohyun and got rejected as a result. Is that true ??

Chanyeol: And here comes Yoong. She's so loud.

Yoona: You.. you really like that kind of bookworm ?!! You have to know, I registered first ! Don't say I didn't !

Me: It's ridiculous. I'm not your thing anyway. (I got tired of Yoona's one-sided love. It's getting bored to me)

Yoona: Aw.. you're so heartless! We've been together for a long time and we get along so well. But that chic girl is really.. how can she treat you like that ?! I won't forgive her ! This is the same as challenge to me. I'll accept it ! Everyone says that she's a genius, she's been an eyesore to me for a long time.

Baekhyun: Wait a minute Yoona,  you're too easily agitated

Me: Have you said enough ! (I got up from my chair and kicked it out of anger)

I left the classroom and climbed to the school rooftop. Everyone says that I'm brainless and impatient. Actually, if I had thought about it more, I should've known that she would reject me. What's so great about a girl who wouldn't accept the flower that I gave. I really have no taste. Therefore, I don't care anymore and have also given up.


After the school is over, my friend decided to hang out at my house. But I unknowingly encountered Seohyun in front of the school.

Hyoyeon: Hey Seohyun, isn't he's the boy that confessed to you yesterday

Seohyun: Let's hurry (she turned around and acted as if I was invisible)

Yoona: Hey, I don't think you should be so snobbish even if you're in Class A ! No matter what, how could you be counted as a person with flesh and blood when you wouldn't even accept the flower that Kai gave you ?!

Me: Yoona-yah !

Seohyun: I.. I hate brainless guy. Let's go Hyoyeon (her words made everyone silent. She and her friend then left everyone in stunt)

Yoona: Let me kill that girl !

DO: Forget it ! You're too low for her !

Suho: Kai should give up on such a person now. 

I don't believe this.  For two years.. imagine that I had liked that kind of person made me creep inside. I cannot forgive her.