DATING SEOHYUN IS LIKE A DREAM TO STEP ON THE SUN

PLAYFUL KISS [KAI VERSION]

Seohyun's POV

When I was taking the train to get home, I was nearly touched by a ert. But luckily, Kai was there to save me. He then took me to somewhere far from the crowded.

Me: Thank you..

Kai: Don't mention it. It is a man's duty to help a helpless girl. (He still gave me a warm smile despite all the mean words that I said to him)


I still didn't get it. Everytime I see him, my heart beats faster and faster. It is so damn frustrated that I don't know what it actually means. When we reached home, my parents left a message that they'll be visiting their hometown with Juhyun. Why does it seems that they purposely leave me alone with Kai ?

It's finally dinner time, I went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. But Kai was already ahead of me.                                                      

Kai: Sit here. I just made omelet rice. (I sat at the table and have a taste)

Me: What is this crap ? It is so terribly salty !

Kai: Why can't you just appreciate my hard work ?

Me: Why ? Do you think I would be all cheesy like you, and lie that this thing is actually delicious ? (I then took the food and threw it away)

Kai: You even threw it ?! (He stood up angrily)

Me: Fine ! Just eat it and go suffer from high blood-pressure. Just wait a few more minutes, I'll cook kimchi fried rice for us.


Kai's POV

She is definitely a good candidate to make wife. She only needs 10 to 15 minutes to prepare the dinner.

Me: It's delicious. You're not only good at study but you're also good at cooking.

Seohyun: No. I'm good at everything. Including choosing who should I date or not.

All at once, someone rang the bell. I thought that the parents have come back home, but it turns out.. it was Yoona.

Yoona: I heard from Sehun. That you were left alone with that chic in this house. I was really worried so I decided to keep an eye on both of you.

Me: That Sehun.. I'm going to kill him. (I grinned my teeth)

Seohyun: I know you are interested in Kai. But don't you ever forget, he likes me more compared to you. I'm going to my room. So make yourself at home.

Yoona: Yaah !! Where are you going ?! I'm not done with you yet ! (I managed to stop Yoona and prevent her from making any trouble)


Summer time has just arrived. As usual, I still stuck with the tuition class at school. That day, I got to walk together with Seohyun. But she only went there for her swimming lesson. And the best part is, all the boys would turn crazy once she wears her swimming suit.

DO: I'm so jealous. I wonder what else she doesn't have..

Suho: She has pretty face, nice body, beautiful legs, clever brain, rich family. She got everything.

Sehun: Wow, she is indeed so perfect.

Me: Except for her attitude.


During lesson, I was punished for forgetting to bring my homework. From afar, I could see that Seohyun was having fun laughing at me. After that, I took my revenge by splashing water to her. But without my knowing, Yoona and the others had been secretly watching over me

Suho: This is the first time I see Seohyun laughing.

Sehun: To see her laugh is like waiting for the eclipse to appear. It is so beautiful.

Baekhyun: Don't you think they are dating ?

Yoona: What ?!! You're lying !