WHEN WILL THE BIRD RETURN TO ITS ORIGINAL NEST ?

PLAYFUL KISS [KAI VERSION]

 

Kai's POV

Me: We can't stay here forever. Isn't that right dad ?

Seohyun's mom: Kai, why did you say that ? You think about it too much !

Juhyun: Yup ! How long are you asking me to share room with unnie ?!

Seohyun: Having to hear snoring and sleep talking sounds every night from different room, I've been suffering a tough time too.

Me: What ?!

Juhyun: Really ?! I have to see it for myself tonight !


That weekend, I took Juhyun to the beach as Seohyun was practicing her swimming lesson. But Juhyun was having hard time because of her short legs and ended up drowning. Luckily, I was there in time to save her.

Juhyun: How come it's a lousy guy like you ?!

Me: You're the same as your sister. If you fell thankful or sorry, you would be mad like crazy. If you felL thankful, you should know to say 'thank you'. If you acted like this once again, you're dead !

Juhyun: Just take me to the safe side !

Yoona: This kid is such a nuisance ! (Yoona approached me from behind)

Juhyun: I will tell unnie that you are flirting with other girl !


Sharp at 12 o'clock in the midnight, I sneaked into Seohyun's room to copy her homework. Out of the blue, she suddenly woke up and locked the door before I could escape out.

Seohyun: What are you doing ?! What are you doing sneaking into a maiden's room in the middle of the night ?

Me: No.. there's nothing. I'm not trying to steal anything. I'm leaving..

Seohyun: Then, are you here to attack me secretly ?

Me: Although I like you, but there's no way I would do that horrible thing to you ! (I then pushed her body to the wall until our faces were only 1 cm apart)

Seohyun: What are you doing right now ?!

Me: If you think that I wanted to attack you, I might as well attack you right now. (I grabbed her wrist)

Seohyun: Yaah ! Are you crazy ?! Do you want to die ?!

Me: I can let you go but..

Seohyun: But what ?

Me: Just help me finish my homework. I might be punished again. (I got down on my knee while begging her)

Seohyun: Deee ?!