"Where are you going?"

Living Under You

Lifting my arms out of their fluffy covers, I stretched and yawned myself awake. I prepared myself for the day, washing my face, eating my breakfast and dressing for the day. Today is a lazy day. 

If you're wondering you (which you probably aren't), I am employed, but I don't start work until next week. My sisters were so eager to kick me out so they did it a week earlier. 

Sigh.

I randomly stretched and thought of the most brilliant way to spend my day. Why not go out and explore today! Yeah that sounds really good to me.

Clad in the most decent pieces of clothing that I owned, I grabbed my wallet and phone and sprinted out the door ready to face the world. On my way out I had the worst of luck to run into the person I didn't want to deal with today.

"Oh Soyou honey! How are you?"

I blinked and bowed before smiling at her. "I-I'm fine" I mentally cursed myself for stuttering in front of her.

"Are you sure? Oh, where are you going? Don't you want to just stay in bed today?" I tilted my head unsure of why she was asking such peculiar questions.

"Umm, I'm fine ahjumma. Why would I want to stay in today?  The weather is fine.. "

"Ahh, ani. I mean after all you did spend the night with Jeongmin—" I widened my eyes and unintentionally cut her off.

"ANI!"

"What did you say dearie?"

"I-I mean, I didn't spend the night... with him. He was just helping move some furniture. But then it got really late and that's when I told him to go upstairs." I tried to explain to her quickly to clear some ground and hopefully get her to stop thinking such things about me and him.

"Honey, don't worry I understand— Oh there he is now." I spun around quickly and met the said boy descending down the stairs, looking bored as ever. Assuming he woke up early to put on eyeliner, his wardrobe still dark and punk and his hair all made up. Looks like someone has an appointment. 

Once he caught sight of me and her, he jumped slightly with him eyes widening like a child getting caught doing something wrong. The ahjumma however smiled and patted my should before nudging me towards him and leaving shortly.

"What did you guys talk about?!" He quickly whispered once she was out of earshot.

"You" I said bluntly, my face void of any amusement as I avoided his eyes. After being said that, a tornado of embarrassed coughs and amused chuckles escaped the boy as he crouched down to hide his face.

"Aishh, this all you fault." I sneered, tipping his barely balanced body over with my foot before exiting the building.

-----

"Thank you for shopping! Please come again~" the cute and cheery cashier girl bid me goodbye once I paid and left with my purchase: a new demin jacket. It's not much but at least there something I want to wear in my closet. I've been gone for the majority of the day and I regret none of it. I ate a bunch of street food, shopped for things I needed and even chatted with a few people along the way. 

It's nearing 9:30pm and I can't decide whether I should retreat home or keep walking around until I truely can't do anything anymore.

Making up my mind I went to a nearby public bathroom, freshened up and put on my newly bought jacket. I'm going somewhere fun tonight.

I grinned at my reflection and made my way outside to try and find somewhere hip to be, and just then the universe seemed to agree with me and gave me a sign.

Performing now at Club Starship:

BOYFRIEND 보이프렌드

Saturday, 10 pm 

Don't miss the rock experience.

 

OK. For a sign this is freakishly accurate but who am I to judge the universe. 

Ripping a flyer off the wall then folding it, I tucked it in my pocket for safe keeping and proceeded to ask people as to where exactly Club Starship was.


@iamKcBangs: O_e... Arasso

@ssecrecy: xD hahaha yuup! I would too tbh lol

@MurasakiMasquerade: Oh that? It was just an option to include your username, kind of like Soyou's talking to you directly ^^ Thank you for loving the story and Soyou! I'm glad Sistar is getting more fans :)