Coincidence

Living Under You

"Well, well, well who do we have here..."

"Shut up"

"I didn't know you were a fan of us—" 

"Just shut up and do your little performance." I glared at him subtly hoping he could get the message that I did not want to be here. I stood stiffly next to him, trying my best not to look like an idiot as my eyes scanned the stage for anything I could hide behind.

I blame all my hardships, at moment, on Hyunseong.

If the guy didn't see me in the first place, he wouldn't have chosen me and passed me on to Jeongmin, then choosing another one as his partner. I mean, how does he even know who I am? I never recalled ever meeting him in my entire existence. But I have to admit, Jeongmin's reaction when he heard that Hyunseong chose a lady for him already, was pretty amusing.

"I can't without you"

"Huh?" I stare at him for a few seconds but was answered by a a small gaze towards the rest of the couples. So I turned to see what he was hinting at and saw each  of them and their partners in rather cute lovey-dovey poses, giggling and blushing before the performance started. I turned back quickly to see him on one of his knees and reaching out his right hand for mine. 

I unsurely moved my hand towards his open palm, but he apparently thought it was too slow for his liking and snatched my hand in his.

Not a moment after that a cheerful upbeat tune blasted from the speakers and the boys each took their turn to do their practiced choreo with their clueless (except Bora unnie) partners. When it was our turn, he swiftly stood up and spun me around before placing a hand around my waist as they began to sing in sync.

"I am your boyfriend, I am your boyfriend,

You are my girlfriend, you are my girlfriend"
 
I was spun around again, only to be faced with Jeongmin as he sang his verse. looking at me with an obviously fake smile he sang:
 
"Even above everything, even if you're dazzling
I am busy every day (busy) your heart is aching (aching) 
My love won't change I won't see anyone but you
Why can't you get how my heart feels?"
 

 I had to stop myself from laughing out loud as he danced out the actions to the impossibly cute song that has never been so mis-matched with a pop rock band ever, with a smile that looks everything but loving. 

------------

"Oh my God! Hahaha..!" I laughed out loud once the performance ended and we where brought backstage with the boys. 

The girls (again except Bora unnie) stared at me with mild confusion before diverting their attention to their precious 'oppas'. Jeongmin stood, arms crossed in front of me, obviously not amused by my little slip up during their performance and my behavior now.

"God, will you just stop laughing and get over it?!" 

"Why should I do that?" I chuckled out the sentence, looking up at him as I crouched down because of laughter.

"Because it's just a song! Just let it go— wait, why are you here anyway?" he pulled me to stand straight and asked, looking me in the eyes.

"Can't I go clubbing? It's just unfortunate that you were performing tonight..." I trailed off as I looked into his eye-liner rimmed eyes.

"Or... you really just came here to watch me" he mischievous smirk returning, earning him a slap on the chest.

"Please. Can you just tell me the way out, I'm tired of seeing you all the time—" my sentence was cut off by 3 probably sugar-high eavesdroppers.

"Ha! I knew they were going out!"

"Hey no fair, you said she didn't like him!"

"Guys, I think they're breaking up"

Jeongmin's hands on my upper arms disappeared as they were now of the twins' heads, locking them in a playful head lock.

"What's going on here?" The guy named Donghyun, I think, came from behind them and pulled the three apart before addressing me.

"And who are you may I ask?" he smiled at me warmly before reaching for my hand and kissing the top of it. Feeling a bit flushed I managed to stutter out my name.

"Yah, hyung that's Jeongminnie hyung's girl!" Minwoo called out.

"I'm not his girl!" I protested earning myself a round of 'oooh's from the twins and Minwoo.

"You heard her, she's not my girl" the guy in topic, complained a little too late which caused the younger ones to laugh.

"Can someone just tell where's the exits? I want to go home now.." I whined loudly at the group of childish guys in front of me. Which are the exact opposites of the ones I saw earlier at the beginning of their performance.

"No need to worry noona, Jeongminnie will take you home." a deep voice came from nowhere and answered me in a suggestive tone, I turned around and saw a smirk on his face as he looked between me and Jeongmin. "Right?"


 

@Momo-yang: Thank you for loving it even though I at updating it ;w; Yuuup, YOU ^^ <3

@iamKcBangs: I study procrastination in my free time u^u