"Can't neighbors share a shower?"

Living Under You

Water sprayed wildly, the shower rod squirting large amounts of water drenching everything within the shower space in water, including a certain curly haired boy and me. Our clothes feeling heavier than they were moments ago, my hair sticking to my face and neck, water droplets dripping from his head to mine. 

Everything happened very quickly, as he lost his balance, my hand accidentally turned up the knob for the shower thus sending a shower of cold water on the both of us.

"Cold! Cold! Cold!" He whimpered pathetically and he tried to find something to grip on; either for balance or warmth.

"How do you close it?!" I fought against the water splashing on my face and tried to locate the knob to turn off the horrid unfinished device.

"You figure it out!" He shouted his hands still blindly searching.

"I'm trying—" My sentence cut short and his surprisingly warm hand found my waist and held on it. I whipped my body around to face him, and this turned out to be a big mistake.

His thin gray shirt stuck to his torso, his hair partially matted down on his forehead and his body welcoming me in a way that I felt like going for the chance and wanting to feel his body envelop mine. It looks... really inviting.

But no. This is ridiculous.

"Then why isn't it stopping?" I blinked at him unsure of what to answer actually.

"Y-Yah! What do you think your hands are doing?!" I shouted regaining some strength. Instead of reply he held me closer and pressed his wet body against mine as if sharing our body warmth.

"It's warmer this way... " he whisper hurriedly in my ear causing a shiver to run down my spine and his breath caressed the shell of my ear and his husky voice lulling my self-control to sleep.

"Just help me find a way to stop it!" I whined trying to free myself from his grip but to no avail.

"You know..." I hear him start "... this isn't so bad." 

I blinked and gaped at him before smacking his head to knock some sense into it.

"What?!?" 

"C'mon Soyou... Let's just get it over with, we'll be able to kill two birds with one stone this way. We get to fix the shower and take one at the same time!" he grinned at me, still visibly cold but as mischievous as ever. 

"WHAT? No! We will not shower together!" I flicked his hair covered forehead and turned around to find the knob yet again. But was stopped by a tug at my waist by a certain male.

"What's wrong noona? Can't neighbors share a shower?" I can practically hear a sickeningly playful grin in his voice. With that being said I managed to grab hold of the rod and direct the gushes of water towards him splattering him with cold water.

------

I sat by myself in my freshly cleaned and organized living room, with a damp towel in hand, drying my hair with it from time to time. 

After the most awkward shower of my life, the after effects of my rage induced high were starting to get to me and I'm pretty sure it was getting to him too since it has been completely silent since he was kicked out earlier.

... After taking a shower.

Whoa. Wait. It's not what you think.

We didn't take a shower together. 

It was simply a shower. With each other. With clothes on.

Now I don't just go taking random showers with people I barely know especially erts at that, but I don't want water spoiling my apartment especially after so much work done. So I unfortunately had to take one and since he was there he decided to take one as well.

No talking.

No touching. 

and no looking.

Shaking my head from the thought I stood up and head towards my room and plopped down lazily on my bed. Today was a long day and I deserve my beauty sleep.

Shortly after being said that I drifted off to sleep eagerly.

 

Meanwhile upstairs:

"Babo, babo, babo, babo.." the boy on the other side of the line chanted loudly as if the only word he can say to his friend right now was that.

"Yah, quit it... it wasn't that bad.." the boy quietly whimpered with the phone held at an arms length from his ear.

"Jeongmin. It was that bad! C'mon dude, where did your song writing skills go?" His good friend Hyunseong scolded him. A conversation like this was usual now amongst him and his group of friends.

"Sorry dude, I was.. distracted." he gave a pathetic excuse that he knew Hyunseong would never in a million years believe.

"What now? Who is she?" 

"What? What do you mean who is she?!" Baffled he put fake hurt in his voice and continued to argue with him until very late.


@ssecrecy: She's very carefree and cool XD Got that right..

@iamKcBangs: duuuuuuuuude. haha. Most of them are off at work and the only one she knows who can help is him. Unnie is fine.