"I didn't do anything!"

Living Under You

I woke abruptly, clutching the sheets with a death grip as my heart thumped rapidly in my chest. I panted loudly, with no care, because I wouldn't be disturbing anyone in my house either way. Sweat dripped from my forehead as I blinked the sweat that strayed from my forehead onto my eyes away.

"Relax Soyou... It's just a dream... no, a nightmare.." I know talking to yourself is the first sign of madness but in this case I'll go mad if I don't. Right, I mean that make sense... right?

Ughhh.. 

I mess up my hair as a minisule attempt to clear my mind. Tonight's nightmare wasn't the usual ones where someone dies or when a monster just decides to eat you of all people in the universe, but one which included the presence of a certain curly-haired brunette.

 

"We're sending you to Seoul so you could have a little fun in your life!"  My unnie shouted at me before stomping to my wardrobe and throwing everything in a large suitcase.

"But unnie!"

"No! No! No! We are sending you that's it!" she glared at me before switching to one of her scary smiles.

"Yeah, go and enjoy life! Hey get hitched if you want." I looked at my other unnie incredulously. Awed at the fact they are actually suggesting that I go to the city and marry a random handsome passer by.

"Hmm, as long as you don't get knocked up, I don't think mom and dad will mind." I stared at both of them before trying to convince them yet again; I as a person, as I woman had morals. And I plan to stick to them!

The room swirled in random circles and meshed together with nauseating colors, and before I knew it I was in the back of a dark alley.

Graffiti and lewd drawings decorated the crumpling brick and cement walls, the floor was littered in scraps of paper and plastic, the whole place was only illuminated by the dim orange street lamp several feet away from where I stood.

My back was to the wall as I was cornered by a mysterious figure. His height left a large shadow upon me making my hands sweat nervously. 

I moved to the side swiftly, trying to escape but the he was too fast.

"Let me go!" I screamed when he grabbed my wrist.

"Stay." he whispered one word and all of a sudden I felt my limbs go weak and follow his command. Why is this happening to me?! I couldn't find the will to move or wriggle about, for every muscle in my body went under manual mode and he had the controls.

"What do you want?!" I shout at him. He leaned close, and it seemed oddly familiar to me. His scent, this figure, this grip on my wrist, everything about this man reminded me of someone.

"I want you.. noona" I looked at him and saw the same mischievous eyes and obnoxious smirk as the annoying guy that lived just above my apartment.

My limbs still failed to obey my command for them to move, to do something, anything! Before I knew it, the Jeongmin leaned even closer as his other hand cupped my cheek softly. The glint in his eye reflected his objective: my lips. They displayed an almost predatory hunger for them.

I felt his breath fan my face and his lips curve upward then...

ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

 

But before our lips could touch I woke up, thank the heavens for that. 

Furious at the fact that even when I'm asleep he never ceases to piss me off. Without a second thought I jump out of bed, put on some slippers and marched my way upstairs. 

This has to be the last time he and his lips invade my dreams and interrupt my sleep. I don't want to wake up every other night because of his... his.. well, lets just say him. Because of HIM.

Last night's event was not something to brush off that easily. I need answers and I need them now! I reached his door and opened it knowing fully that he doesn't and never will lock his front door when he's home. How irresponsible. Tsk. But that's exactly why we're opposites.

Stomping towards his room, I kicked open the door, glaring at the shirtless sleeping figure with pure hate.

"YAH!" I screamed, shaking his arms trying to tap into his subconscious. 

"Huh— WHA-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? Yah!" he finally awoken and screamed back at me in shock. His eyes quickly scanning me before widening his eyes even more.

"BECAUSE OF YOU!" I threw a pillow at him for being clueless as ever.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" He screamed feigning innocence and this angered me even more and pushed me to hop on the bed and wrestle him into a choke hold. My legs locked on either side of him and my arms went to work on wringing his neck.

"You freaking kissed me!" his hands flew up to mine, trying desperately to get them off his neck. As if that will ever happen.

"I- can't ... breathe" 

"I couldn't sleep— wha-AHH!" he managed to rip my hands off him and hold them above our heads, before surprising me with his sudden action by rolling over to push my back down on the soft mattress and my head recoiling with his pillow.

Coughing and gasping, he held my wrists above my head with an iron grip whilst he regained the ability to intake oxygen once again.

"Yah! Let go of me and tell me why you—mmffffffffpp!" My lips were once again closed by another pair. He looked me straight in the eye as our lips pressed tightly against each other.

I tried to speak but ended up as a muffled whimper.

I immediately remembered last night's kiss and how the big the difference was from this one. Last night's had been unexpected, yes, but shy and gentle, it even seemed like he waited for the right moment to do so. Just a pressing of lips (gags) but this one was stronger, as if acted on impulse. Unhindered and met with little to no resistance from the part of his brain than filtered his actions.

 My eyes widened even more when he pressed our lips closer, his eyes gleaming with a teasing glint, one that I unfortunately grew accustomed to. I felt his mouth quirk to a small smirk while pressed to mine, angered, I turn my head to the side and succeeded in ripping my precious lips away from his.

However, my moment of victory was cut short when he was too slow to pick up on my action and could react fast enough, causing his head to fall and his warm lips fall elsewhere.