TAKE ME HOME!

Living Under You

"How does he know me?!"

"I don't know,"

"Does it look like we live in the same apartment complex?!"

"I don't know,"

"I mean, is it obvious that I'm a noona?!"

"I don't know," revving up his engine he slipped on a helmet and put on one glove.

"Will you stop that?!" I screeched, annoyed at his repeated replies to my unanswered questions. He sighed and finally turned to me, looking me directly in the eye before leaning in closely.

"Listen Soyou. I'm being generous here and giving you a ride instead of making you walk all the way back so could you just keep quiet?!" I blinked at him before flicking the area in between his eyes gently and pouting for being scolded.

"Aaaiiishhh.." he whined before rubbing the sore spot and turning away.

I stomped my feet on the ground in a impatient manner and waited until he recovered so he can tell me what exactly should I do next, because at the moment, I don't see how both of us can both ride on the vehicle without being extremely close to each other.

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

"You, my future prince charming and a one way ticket to America? But none of them are here yet so.." he rolled his eyes at my sarcasm before smirking at me.

"Your Prince won't be coming anytime soon, so might as well get on now?" 

I scoffed and gestured to the small seat where both of us will have to sit in. "But how? I don't wanna sit that close to you!"

"Suit yourself.." he shrugged before revving up his bike and driving off. Leaving me standing in a parking lot, alone.

"YAHH! JEONGMIN! TAKE ME HOME!!!" I shouted out at his back view whilst running a bit to try and catch up. I see him slow down a bit and shouted back.

"WHAT'S THE MAGIC WORD?"

"Ughh... idiot... PLEASE TAKE ME HOME?" I call out before he finally stopped and let me catch up to his waiting bike. Once reaching him, I took a few moments to catch my breath before looking up at him to see a smug expression implanted on his face.

"Noona, I never knew you were that forward.." he chuckled as I punched his arm weakly because of my lack of oxygen.

".. anyway, let's get going. It's late." he reached for something in the compartment under the seat as I regained my composure. Taking the extra helmet out he motioned for me to come closer to him, and I obliged. He gave me a once over and put the piece of protection on my head before leaning closer to adjust the straps.

My eyes tried to follow his movements, but the only thing I could focus on was the feeling of his fingertips ghosting over my skin. After of what seemed like forever, he backed away and patted the seat.  "Hop on." 
 
I slowly moved closer to the vehicle, threw a long tanned leg over to the other side and sat myself down just behind him, holding onto the bottom of the seat for support and balance. Almost immediately, we sped off. The cold night air was whipping passed us,  not-so-gently brushing against my legs. I shiver involuntarily and felt my fingers weaken it's grip on the seat. Jeongmin just so happens to go even faster making me jump and loose a fraction of my balance. 
 
I squeaked girlishly as my hands automatically flew forward to clutch on the nearest thing I could steady myself with; that was him.  I felt him flinch a bit, out of the initial shock of having arms suddenly wrapping around his lower torso. But I can tell he relaxed pretty quickly. 
 
I wonder now, if he secretly plans all this or fate just so happens to ship us harder than the ahjumma next-door. 
 
Slowly moving my hands away from his body, He leaned back and shouted over something I barely caught. So I sat there wondering what he was trying to tell me, when he went even faster (if that was even humanely possible) causing me now to hug onto him tightly. 
 
My arms securing his body infront of mine and his surprisingly warm jacket covered back was a bit more comforting. A bit. 
 
Upon reaching the complex, I stood up shakily and thanked him for the ride before returning the helmet. He nodded at me and said a simple 'Anytime,'
 
Walking tiredly up the stairs from the garage to my room, I was just about to turn for my corridor but was stopped with a familiar warm hand holding my arm. I looked at him with some confusion but brushed it away once I sensed seriousness in the air. 
 
"Umm, so what did you think of the band?" He asked quietly. I blinked before replying unintelligently. 
 
"I think the twins and the youngest should cut down on sugar.."  He smiled slightly before I continued. "But I thought you guys were pretty good. The songs were ok and most of the beats were nic—" 
 
Out of nowhere, I felt a moist pair of warm lips placed gently on top of mine effectively cutting off my words. My eyes widened, but before I could find the will to push him away, he moved back with a light pink blush burning from his cheeks to his neck. 
 
He scampered off quickly out of sight before I could fully grasp what just happened.