Make me, drool boy

Living Under You

 

Expertly making my way into his room –which everyone can recognize because of the trail of crumpled sheet music leading up to the wide open door— I poke my head inside and found him fast asleep on his bed, above the blanket and pillows with the guitar he previously played in his hands. Oh yeah. Not to mention he's half .

Now relax, seeing guys shirtless doesn't bother me (No, not because I've seen better or I saw a lot more that you have) but I don't see any reason to squeal about it, I mean sure if you like the guy then go on ahead and blush about it but if it’s a casual thing why bother, right?

I stared at his drooling face contemplating whether to slap him or take a photo of it.

Let’s just go for all of the above.

I snapped a quick photo of his shirtless drooling glory then decided on an even better punishment for him. Consider it my revenge for last night’s little inappropriate touching.

I wiped most of the drool out of his face using a tissue (which I found on the floor) then proceeded with my revenge. First checking whether the front door was closed /don’t want anyone thinking the wrong thing here/, second, brushing my embarrassment away and telling myself this is all purely revenge and third, climbing on top of him (after removing the guitar of course) with my face above his sleeping one.

Yahh, rocker boy.”  I whispered softly as if talking to a baby. Well which I AM.

“Mmmmm…” he responded. Oh so he’s a sleep talker? I cannot miss this opportunity; I quickly took out my phone and began recording the whole happening. I place the phone a few centimeters away from us so that it would be able to film the both of us.

“What are you dreamin’ about?” I replied.

“ahh… Noona…”

Noona? .. Which noona?” I teased, but deep inside me I felt a bit uncomfortable about him dreaming about a certain noona. I wonder if he's dating someone.

“N-Noona… downstairs..” I tilted my head (yeah, as if he can see it) and questioned further.

The pretty noona downstairs?”

“… the very pretty noona, downstairs… mmmm..” I smirked at the camera, happy at my discovery.

“..the noona… is y.” I stare at him, surprised. So there’s more, well I can’t wait for this.

“..is funny.. is annoying…” I scowled little by little as the adjectives became more bad than good. “.. is old… is annoying.. is weird.”

Then I got annoyed. “Yah!”

Opening both his eyes and grinning at me he laughed. “Well nice to see you again, grandma.”

“Yah! Since when were you awake?!” I shouted at his face.

“That’s for me to know and you to figure out.” He winked and looked around before noticing our situation.

“Why are you here granny? I swear we didn’t sleep together last night…” I saw him ponder over the thought as he looked at his torso.

“No! You erted idiot. I came for revenge…”

“And did you get it?” he looked at me with a raised brow.

“Yes. In fact I did..” I sat on his stomach (which he groaned at), reached for my phone and ended the recording, before showing him the picture of him sleeping like an over-grown baby.

Jaw wide open at the picture, he tried his best to reach for the phone, but guess what, I win this round boy.

“Hey delete that picture! Yah! Grandma!” I smirked before locking phone and slipping into my pocket.

“Make me, drool boy!” I stuck my tongue out at him and then witnessed how much stronger he is than me.
 

After about an hour of wrestling we managed to find some peace and sat down in his living room with him (in a shirt) sitting across me.

“Why are you here early Tuesday morning?” he asked whilst watching me untangle the many knots he put in my hair.

“You’re my last choice.”

“For what?”

“I need someone to help me move some stuff in my apartment.” I said without really realizing it.

“Alright then…  didn’t have to give me a heart attack this morning” Ignoring his silent comment I stood up and headed for the door with him following silently.


@ssecrecy: yeah xD well here it is ^^

@iamKcBangs: mhmmm

@-Riya-: umm, i think you had the names confused with my other fic ^^a she's going for revenge~