"Wait are you the new person moving in?"

Living Under You

Racing into his very visibly chaotic abode I spotted him going into what I thought was his bedroom. I can't really tell with all the mess and stuff lying everywhere.

Once  inside his room I slipped almost immediately on what I think was a dirty sock. My back and hitting the floor , I let out a small painful whimper. Seriously how can anyone live in such a messy place?

From my position sprawled on my floor (whish isn't as comfortable as you all think) I got a pretty good view of all sorts of things scattered and left unattended on the carpeted floor. There were old action figures tangled and mashed together in a pile next to a overflowing dustbin  of candy wrappers and music sheets. Then there was the reasonable amount of clothing on the ground as well, a few sweaters, a couple of t-shirts and a handful of jeans, not to mention socks.

I lost myself in his mess that I didn’t realize the guy’s figure looming over me; watching me in my little effort to move off his floor.

I looked at a corner and saw the only place in his room I deemed clean; it's corner of his musical instruments. There was a keyboard against the wall, that looks fairly oftened used and above it hanging were 3 guitars; an electric, an acoustic and strangely enough a guitar bejeweled with sparkly white and pink rhinestones. This made me wonder why someone in his current situation would have something this pink or girly. It could be it belonged to someone.

Someone that could be his girlfriend?

Or he just really has a thing with rhinestones.

All of a sudden I felt two warm hands grip my upper arms, I gasped a bit and was my side to face the boy I was chasing earlier; catching me off guard.

“Yah, grandma. You’ve been sprawled on my floor for the past minute and a half, you ok?” he looked at my face carefully, he managed to do thisbecause he also laid himself down on his side.

I watched his orbs run through my face quickly then back to my eyes with a look of concern. I rolled quickly  to my other side but forgot the fact that he still held my arms. And because of my sudden action and his late reflexes, we ended tangled together on the floor. His body dragged upwards slightly and his arms encircling me.

Flushing red from the position, I wriggled violently, then did I feel him retract his hands quickly and moved back cautiously. I turned back –still visibly flustered- and shouted.

“YAH!”

“Yaaaahh!” he teased me back, turning a bit pink. Or was it just the light playing with my eyes.

“Why did you call me a GRANDMA?!” I whined and frowned at him. His features calmed down and his complexion slowly returned from a pink back to its pale color.

“Because you are! And for a second there I though you passed out on my carpet.” He stood up quickly and grabbed the guitar he was playing earlier and laid himself down on his bed.

I stood up and dusted myself when I head a fairly familiar folk tune being played on the instrument.

Arrrrggghhh.

“Yah!” I angrily took away his guitar pick and put it in my back pocket.

“You didn’t think I was just kidding, huh granny?” he teased smirking at my discomfort.

“Stop calling me that!” I whined childishly. To be honest I don’t usually act like this but something just pisses me off and causes me to result in this behavior. So anything I might do that is out of the ordinary will be purely because of his mere existance.

“Don’t try to act cute old lady. It doesn’t suit ya.” He commented before returning to his guitar and playing the same annoying tune he was playing before I came here.

“That song is annoying..” I say as I put one of my hands on myforehead and glared at him.

IT is not annoying. IT isn’t even done yet.” He said not paying the slightest bit to me. Wait-

So he writes all of his music?

“So that means it’ll be even more annoying when it’s done?” I see him poking his head up to look at me.

“Are you really that bored with your life?”

“What?” I asked not understanding his question at all.

“You have then time to come here tell me my song is annoying. Don’t you have work? A Boyfriend? Stuff to do?” he leaned back on his elbows and watched me as I replied.

This granted me a better look at him anyway. Dark brown hair with a rather large side swept fringe covering most of his forehead and eyebrows, small but still visible eyes covered in guy-liner (which lots of guys in my place wore, I never really got why. I figured they were all bi or something, but it turns out the ones who wore the most make-up actually attracted the most girls; o kudos to them.) and a well defined jaw line leading up to a ridiculously pale neck.

He wore the usual gear for any rocker out there, just a ripped t-shirt which has something along the lines of "Forever Rock" and "Beat It Punks" imprinted on it, a leather jacket look-a-like with mini studs and spikes on the shoulders and heart stoppingly skinny jeans, which I swear can cut off any normal human being's blood supply in half a minute.

“I have plenty of time. I just got here and I don’t plan on working my off anytime soon.” With the mention of my glorious behind, for a split second I caught his eyes darting from my face to my rear before returning back to my face.

Pretending like he didn’t do anything wrong he continued. “What do you mean? You just got here? … Wait are you the new person moving in?”

“Gee, that took you long enough.” I scowled at him for not thinking of that earlier.

“Do you usually get girls knocking up your door telling you to keep it down that’s not your neighbor?”

Grinning at me he replied “Oh, they don’t come in knocking for that..”

Annoyed yet again I grabbed the nearest thing I could reach –which was fortunately a book— and chucked it at him before leaving the room.

“Uckk!” I heard him let out which probably means the book has served its purpose and launched itself on his face. Power walking toward the front door I caught a glimpse of the kitchen which was not to my surprise messy like the other places in his place. Overflowing with take-out plates and ramen packs. 

“Tsk..” I shook my head and the carelessness of the said guy (thats now oddly quiet) and exited the flat.


Hey guise~ XD

Chaoter 2 here, I know it's sort of a slow paced story but I wanted to try something different from the format I use with ICTLY ^^

@TeenFinite-Forever: :""DDD <3

@sapphire_flower: hope the rest don't disappoint ^^a

@iamKcBangs: yeah, my procastination is too much >~< I hate it. I have the next chapter ready, it's just I want to update all my stories at the same time xD