"What do we have here?"

Living Under You

"And you're here again... because?" he raised a questioning eyebrow as if he didn't just invade my personal space (more than once) unexpectedly.

"I-uhh, well, uhm, the k-kiss." I don't know where the stuttering and nervousness came from but I'm certainly cursing to hell who decided to make me feel like this. I mean, I was fuming and now I'm reduced to fumbling with the loose thread of one of his blankets refusing to look at him.

"The kiss?" He coughed out, looking at me pouting his red lips slightly. 
 
"Yeah, that kiss.." I could feel a blush grow on my cheeks but I couldn't let it show, especially to him.
 
"You want me to kiss you again?" 
 
Widening my eyes, I snapped my head up and looked at him. "NO!"
 
The male was laughing out loud, probably amused at my reaction; which I seriously don't think was that funny. I don't know why I'm acting like this, I didn't even make a big deal out of it when my first boyfriend kissed me unexpectedly, yet here I am in another man's apartment demanding answers to a simple peck.
 
He quickly stop his fit and looked at me with the annoying spark returning fully to his eyes.
 
"Oh come on! It's alright if you do~" I could almost slap that smug grin off the face of the Earth; almost.
 
"Why did you kiss me last night?" 
 
"Do you really need to ask that?" 
 
"Yes! I do!" I protested.
 
"Does it bother you that much?" 
 
I nod. 
 
"Then do you think we could both get some breakfast before we talk about this—"
 
I blinked unamused at his request of putting food first and remembered my current condition. I silently cursed myself for not changing before I marched down, much less grab a bite to eat. I lifted myself from the matress without a word and made my way to my room quickly not bothering explaining my actions to the latter.
 
After a few long strides, I was immediately put to a halt at the front door. Or rather who I saw at the front door. Jeongmin managed to catch up to me by his living room and opting to do it still shirtless. 
 
"Yah noona!" He called out to me and gripped my wrist before he looked up seeing someone quite close to him at the doorway. 
 
"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Hyunseong grinned an all knowing grin before looking in between me and Jeongmin. 
I could feel all the blood in my system run cold and it has nothing to do with the fact that I was so -unintentionally- under dressed.
 
"What? Here? Nope! No, nothing here! Nopeee, psssh, here nothing!" I blurt out weirdly, moving my arms and hands up in strange and possibly distracting gesture before continuing to run away.
 
"Tsk, tsk, not so fast there honey. Saeng, mind explaining what you've been doing?" Donghyun emerged from behind Hyunseong, interrupting me and closing the door, also known as my last chance of escape.
 
"What?! Me? Do? Something?!" Jeongmin unintelligently answered back with a snort or two; showing not only another unattractive side to him but that he's not far from my level when it comes to lying.
 
"Really?" 
 
"Oh yeah!! Of course, yeah, psshh, I mean— what else would I be doing?!" The curly haired brunette complained but before he was given an answer, Hyunseong suddenly decided to notice a crucial fact.
 
"Why are both of you dressed like that?" I instinctively covered my chest with my arms but found myself being dragged by the wrist hidden from the their eyes behind Jeongmin's broad back. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yah!! What doing you mean by that?!" Jeongmin shouted at Hyunseong, the fact that he was shirtless not bothering him the slightest bit.
 
"I think you know what we mean saeng..." I could practically feeling the presences of the smirk on their faces, the thought of what they meant flooding inside my brain. filling them with the exact images I didn't want in there.
 
"Nothing happened! There was nothing! Like I said! NO-THING..."
 
"What are you trying to say?"
 
"Saeng, c'mon.."
 
"Seriously hyung what?!"
 
"... N-O-T-H-I-N-G! There was absolutely nothing that happened! ..."
 
"Aish, Jeongmin! You, a man and her, a woman; what happens when you catch them together?"
 
"A man and a woman?"
 
I internally groaned, of course doing that out loud at this moment would be like suicide, who knew how dense the man in front of me was. I resisted the urge to push him over, hopefully knocking the other two along with him, and bolting for the door, all because of the fact that that plan could back fire and it would cost me a human shield, no matter how dumb he sounded at the moment.
 
"How about we sit down and talk about this?" Donghyun suggested before the younger two could break out in another confused banter.
 
"Uh, hello? A little under dressed here!" I complain peeking out of the slightly taller male's shoulder.
 
"Oh yeah, his shirts are on the drawer on the left, sweetie"