"I came to tell you to keep it down,"

Living Under You

 

"Ah, dammit..." I cursed under my breath when my more fragile boxes hit the new clean wooden flooring. I didn't hear any glass breaking nor did anything seemed to have move inside the carboard box; I silently thanked whoever reminded me to buy bubble wrap. I just moved from my hometown here to Seoul, why? Because my family hates the fact that I get to go nowhere in my life and is stuck in Jeju. So they shipped me off to the mainland -much to my refusal- but hey, at least they paid for a whole month's rent. Go dad!

Sitting in my half empty apartment all I wanted was just to unpack and sleep for the whole day before I have to deal with the world or other creature which descended from reality. 

"How do they e-x-p-e-c-t me to do all of this work on the own. I mean this is unheard of. It's madness... complete madness." I chanted. There's seriously nothing more exciting for me to do than just cursing and narrating my current situation. Pretty sad if you ask me. But what can I do about it? 

Suddenly a loud sound erupted from above my head, interrupting my train of thought (and my narrating >_>), at first I thought it was some kind of vase or priceless piece of decor smashing into the floor (which in this case my ceiling) but as it continued for more than half a minute I recognized it was a loud electric guitar, being played in the most obscured way possible.

Rock n' Roll.

I have nothing against music, really, but the way some people just manipulate it to this loud un-understandable mess is just annoying; especially the people who play it. Talk about rude.

Scowling at the ceiling I picked myself up and dusted my shorts -although it barely covers anything- and straightened my top; all of my clothes have been replaced with these flirty, colorful new ones which my elder sisters said was the 'style nowadays' and went towards my front door,exiting my house and leaving the door ajar.

I mean, c'mon who would come in a steal boxes? And plus the security downstairs are as intimidating as security can get for a newly built downtown apartment. I'm talking about 6 buff and well built security guards all taking shift guarding the entrance and exit. Is it just me or the apartment pretty much screams, heaven.

Refusing to go on the elevator, I climbed up the stairs and made my way one floor up and walked to the same direction as my flat. Looking at the door itself I can see that the place belonged to a very messy, careless teenager. Tch, great just great.

Hey, I'm not that old, sheesh I'm 20 but the way the teens nowadays act just irks me and annoys me a lot even my own family is telling me to act like that sometimes, they say it's called being normal.

Taking my sweet time observing the scattered papers consisting of mostly band and music flyers, I guessed that this person probably has dream of making it big someday. I wonder where that's gotten him. When I was about to knock on the door it opened and reveal a rather short yet pretty decent looking guy emerging from the door.

"Woah!" he jumped at the fist about to knock at the non-existent door and looked at where it came from.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?"

Removing my hand from mid-air I scowled at him and crossed my arms. "I'm not doing anything, you're the one playing that stupid guitar so loud, I feel like my brain is racking inside my skull."

"Oh, so you're heard my work?" he smirked clearly proud of himself and his so called 'work'.

"It wasn't a pleasure. I came to tell you to keep it down."

"What?"

"I said, I came--" he cut me off by placing a finger to my lips and talking to me in an offended tone.

"Listen here, missy. People pay money to hear me play and you have the honor of hearing it for free and now you march up here to complain about it?" He looked at me incredulously, "Do you know how you're wasting an incredible chance of getting free quality music?"

Oh great. The hotshot thinks he can lecture me now. I flipped his hands away and marched up to him and poked my manicured finger to his chest accusingly before retorting.

"You? Play quality music? I've been here from an hour and the best thing I've heard so far was when you stopped."

"Yah! Who do you think you are old woman?!"

I widened my eyes and my jaw slackened in shock, even he noticed my surprise then quickly returned with a smirk.

"OLD WOMAN?"

"Yeah, you heard me grandma. Can't enjoy good music nowadays cuz you prefer those folk ones.... Hmmm shall I play some for you?" he teased and quickly ran further into his apartment before I could strangle the life out of his body.


So I finally updated this, yeah? kkk~

HAPPY NEW YEAR BTW~!

Boyfriend's "Iyah" is out and as a celebration of it (and Jeongminnie's belated birthday)

I give you chapter 1! Hope you guys aren't disappointed.

( and Hello baby S7) ckjsjucdschudj

~Ppyong.