Are you ready for a night of rock?

Living Under You

Double Update^^ I thought you guys deserved it for making you wait long 

 

Stepping inside the large crowded club I eased my way towards the front of the large groups of people, this landed me a spot near the stage right next to a hyper fan girl.

Now, I don't just go judging people by their outer appearances but if you have a placard, buttons and even a towel of the band on you I have no choice but to categorize you. 

"Hw-Ai-Ting! No Min-Woo!" she chanted in such a charming voice and now that I think of it, she's very pretty as well.

"Hey!" I shouted against the loud bass of the music being played. I caught her attention almost immediately and smiled my way.

"Ahh, Annyeong!" she shouted back just as loud.

"Who's Minwoo?" I asked pointing to her placard. She giggled and looked at it before replying.

"He's my dongsaeng! I'm here to support him and his band." she smiled. "Have you heard them?"

I shake my head slowly but assured her "This is my first time hearing about them but I'm curious on what they sound like."

Shortly after saying that the music died down to a soft buzzing and a rather attractive man stepped on stage and flashed a charismatic grin to the crowd.

"Ladies and Gentlemen~ Are you ready for a night of rock?" The crowd responded eagerly with shouts and cheers. "Well without further ado I give you BOYFRIEND!"

"Donghyun, Leader & Keyboard" A tall good-looking guy walked on stage and took his place behind the keyboard on stage.

"Youngmin & Kwangmin, Vocal and Bass" Two identical twins appeared on either side of the stage and reached for their instruments and each winking at the crowd causing a group of fan girls to squeal.

"Hyunseong, Lead Singer" A handsome male walked to the centre stage and held the mike stand close. 

"Minwoo, Drums" The girl next to me, squealed and cheered the louder once her brother entered coolly from the back and smirked to the crowd before smiling innocently at his noona.

"At but not least on Guitar, Jeongmin" He like the rest of them were clad in skinny dark denim jeans, punk rock jackets, either styled or messed up hair and intense guy-liner. He held his guitar and looked arrogantly at the crowd before letting an obnoxious note echo around the club signaling the start of the performance.

Him.

That Jeongmin? I had to take a while and stare at him before fully registering that this was indeed my neighbor. Same shirt and hair from this morning, same mischievous grin. It was him.

The music started and a catchy beat boomed from the speakers. Hands moving expertly, playing the instruments with practiced precision.

"I’m almost there, going to you

If I couldn’t have you, 

I wouldn’t have wanted you from the start" 

 

He began singing the first few lines while playing the guitar, completely oblivious to the curious stares I was giving him and his band. I'm in a state of denial at the fact that he was actually known -scratch that- liked by people. I mean... why?

I looked around me and saw people, majority of them female, enjoying and having the time of their lives, while I just stood there like an impossibly awkward turtle not knowing what I should actually do next after knowing that my neighbor is in a well know local band.

"Yah! Don't you like the song?" the pretty hyper unnie from earlier asked me, momentarily halting her fan-girling. 

"Well, the song's nice." I answered back quickly.

"They why do you look constipated?" I blinked at her bluntness, reminds me a lot of Hyorinnie. 

"One of those guys is my neighbor!" 

"So? What's wrong with that?" she asked again clearly not understanding my hesitation in cheering for the group.

"He's impossibly annoying! It doesn't feel right!" I pouted at her before setting my gaze on the smirking guitarist. 

 

"I’m waiting for you

if you allow me to have you, 

I can take any price "

 

Listening to him again, he doesn't sound that bad actually; it's quite acceptable. So setting my awkward-ness aside, I decided to let loose a bit and just join in for the hell of it.

-- After a couple of songs -- 

"No! Min-Woo! Shim! Hyunseong!" I cheered enthusiastically with, who I now know as, Bora unnie.

"See! I told you, they were good!" she giggled at me before continuing to cheer.

"That's because you got me tipsy with the drink you offered earlier!" I laughed back before looking at the stage again.

"Unfortunately, our night is coming to an end," the one twin, which I think is Youngmin, said, "so for our last song we will invite 6 beautiful ladies to join us on stage.." the crowd erupted in applause and wails of desperate fans.

"We'll choose now, neh?" Minwoo smiled cutely before moving to center stage and sweeping his eyes in the crowd in search of his noona.

"How about you, noona?" he smiled widely at Bora unnie, which seemed delighted enough that her brother would choose her, considering how much of a fan she is. The rest of the members each chose their pick on their lucky ladies, until there was only two of them left. Hyunseong stepped up and smiled shyly at the crowd before looking at his choices.

His eyes swept the small expanse of the club, until he reached me. He gave me a curious look and I think he even squinted. I blinked unsure, whether he will choose me or not.

Then after taking a good look at me, he held his mike in hand and spoke.