You don't just go touching people's butts

Living Under You

“I’ll give you half a second to remove your hand or I’ll chop it off..” I threatened as I reached for the nearby knife rack. Which I now thank myself that I unpacked and put it up. It certainly served it's purpose I felt him move a bit in my pocket then pulled out but didn’t release me quite yet. Probably scared that I would turn back and start stabbing him.

“I was looking for this…” I heard him say under his breath and when I turned my head I saw the black guitar pick I took from him earlier.

The feeling of revelation just hit me hard and apparently had caused my knees to give up and for him to press even tighter to me to stop me from slipping down.

“You gotta be kidding me” was the last thing that came out of my mouth before I started throwing random objects towards him hoping to injure or at least physically disable him.

...

After chasing him out of my house, I cleaned up quickly and remembered all the chores I needed to finish but then decided to just deal with them tomorrow.

I lay down in bed and stared up at the ceiling thinking of how unlucky I was to get him as a neighbor. I mean seriously. If this is a test I better get something good in the end. And an A+ for patience wasn't gonna cut it.

Hearing soft strumming from above I figured since he’s got his pick back he would play more. But to my surprise it wasn’t rock and roll or even loud music. It was a soft melody, a lullaby of some sort.

I listened to it and slowly it dawned to me, is this his way of apologizing to me or is it just a way to be nice? Either one I appreciated it. He played the melody long enough for me to be at the very brink of consciousness and when I thought he’d stopped; I was wrong.

TWAAAAANNNNNGGGGGGGGG

The loud note woke me up right away as he played the rock song and plugged his guitar in to some sort of amplifier to make it two times louder than it was the first time. 

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!”

And that’s basically how I ended my first night.

 

The next morning~

I got up early, even though I slept at an ungodly hour last night because of a certain pain in the brunette.

Hopping out of bed and making my way to the kitchen I fished out some cereal and ate as I tried to wake myself up. You see, you're never really awake until... well after noon.

Finishing my breakfast, I quickly took a shower and put on some clothes (that’s barely even there, considering how short all of it is). I have to remind myself to buy a whole new wardrobe once I got the money for it.

I sat on my bed with my freshly blow dried hair and thought of what is on my agenda for today. Oh yeah, get someone to help me move the furniture and show me around the place. Then afterwards I'm free to sleep once again.

Now the problem is who would I ask for help?

I wouldn’t even think of asking the ahjumma next door. Knowing now just how much she secretly wants the youngsters in the apartments to get it on with each other. Besides her, there are a few neighbors I've been acquainted with but I heard they all have stable jobs they need to attend to, so it's a major No for all of them too. I pondered over this person more than I should've but there's really no one else around I can ask. I look up to the now silent ceiling cursing the fates for tying our lives together in such a cruel joke like this.

Heading upstairs, I played in my mind exactly what I should I ask him and how I should ask him. I mean I chased him out of my flat with a table ornament. But in my defense, you don't just go touching people's butts to get a stupid guitar pick.

I arrive in front of his chaotic front door, wondering to myself if there's really no other solution to my problem. Sadly this is my last resort.

I knocked on the door and waited excruciatingly long seconds before trying again... and again... and again... Finally when I was about to just give up on my lame knocking attempt a crazy idea flashed through my mind.

No...

I reached for the door handle.

It can't be...

 I held the metal handle and pushed it down slowly.

He couldn't have...

 And with my suspicions correct the door clicked.

He did. He left is door unlocked.

Perfect.


I just realized that the last chapter was a bit unclear. I hope this clears it up^^ 

@ssecrecy: Sorry bout the confusion~ but thanks xD 

@iamKcBangs: I'll try