“Why do you have food?”

Living Under You

“Ugh..” I let out as I pushed my rather large wooden wardrobe towards it designated spot, sadly, I wasn’t making much of an effort. I’ve been working on my apartment for the remaining of my pretty much wasted afternoon. Ever since I left that annoying boy’s apartment, I immersed myself in working to drown out what it seemed like even louder music coming from above.

At some point I wondered whether he was testing me or just plain annoying.

Panting at my effort I looked at the newly put up wall clock and saw that it’s already 7pm and I haven’t eaten since this morning.

I’m not a big fan of lunches that’s why I tend to sleep a lot in the afternoon because of my lack of food intake; but if I want to look half as good as my sisters I gotta do the work. I pout at the thought that I could never look as good as them... and that I don't have any food yet. Not to mention that I'm starving.

I slumped down my wardrobe cursing myself for putting everything in before moving the blasted thing to its place.

This along with a few other heavier things that is I need to place before I can truly call it a job well done. Y'know just usual stuff I could probably manage on my own.

Knock. Knock.

I heard two simple knocks on my door cleary (because the guy finally stopped playing), getting up from the floor, a bit sweaty and really tired I fixed my hair and went to open the door.

Swinging it wide open I saw the same annoying guy earlier standing in a rather proud posture in front of me. Arms at his sides, his body leaning and putting most pressure on his left leg and a small grin playing on his lips.

“Well if it isn’t little old you~” I teased and he frowned a bit at me mentioning his height. I figured he is a bit sensitive about that part since he is a tad bit shorter than some of the guys I've seen here in Seoul. 

“By ‘old you’ why are you mentioning me?” he smirked before trying to peek inside my place. I saw this and blocked his view and minimizing the space between the door and the door frame.

He crossed his arms at me with a frown and then I noticed he held a white plastic bag which looked quite heavy in his hand, it looked like it contained a lot of stuff. He followed my gaze and held up the bag in front of me then did I get a whiff of its strong aroma.

Food.

I looked at him curiously and asked, “Why do you have food?”

“Can’t a person bring food over?”

I stood there not fully understanding his motive to all this and just stared at the white plastic of food in front of me. I was jarred back to reality when he opened the door wider and invited himself in, pulling me along with him.

“When did I invite you in!” I finally reacted when he sat me down on the floor and closed my door only to sit down across me and smiled as he passed me the plastic bag filled with food.

"I didn't invite you in earlier either."

I looked at the bag a turned my head away, pouting. “I’m not hungry.” I crossed my legs and looked at him. I never liked if anyone just handed me food. I'm a well grown up woman and can do things on my own, thank you very much.

“How could you not be hungry? You didn’t eat anything all afternoon!” he argued but then quickly clasped his mouth shut. I widened my eyes at how he knew that and pushed him back against the wall. 

“H-How do you know I didn’t eat?” I stabbed his chest (with my finger) again hoping to get an answer sooner.

“What are you talking about? I-I assumed that you didn’t eat anything! What’s so wrong about that?” he laughed nervously and held my wrist to prevent me from poking him further.

“But-but you said I didn’t—“

“I didn’t say anything..” I felt him hold my other wrist as I continued.

“I heard you! Have you been spying on me—“

Then all of a sudden he had me pinned to the floor with my wrists above my head and his face dangerously close to mine. I can see his eyes much, much better in this angle. The guy-liner around it looked very intimidating and well... *gulp* y.

I felt my face heat up with the uncomfortable position he had me in and tried my best to hide my discomfort because if I showed weakness he can use it against me one day. He smirked when he felt me tense and tightened his grip on my wrists. 

“I didn’t say anything, noona.” His breath fanned my face as he spoke.


@iamKcBangs: I fail at keeping time for updates u__u

@ssecrecy: Waah, annyeong^^ Well I tried~ and yeah I have some plans about this fic so.. yeah ^^a

@sapphire_flower: Hope so :)) I'll work on the imagery more then ^^