Revenge is Sweet

Living Under You

“Faster!” I ordered; sweat dripping down from my forehead and my arms.

“I’m *pant* doing the *pant* best I can *pant*” The exhaustion was clearly getting to him too. We’ve been at this only recently and we’re already losing a lot of our energy. I wonder how we can last longer if we’ve only just begun.

“.. just do it!” I grunted, losing feeling in my legs.

“Ugghhhh..” he growled and gave it his all.

“FINALLY!” I yelled  “.. we got the stupid dresser in its place…”

Sighing contentedly I sat on the floor and watched him push the gigantic dresser a bit more before proceeding to rest with me.

“Who in the world puts their clothes on a RIDICULOUSLY heavy thing like that?!” He wiped his sweat away with his forearm.

“Stop talking and rest up there’s more in the kitchen…” I heard him mumble unintelligibly under his breath before closing his eyes for a brief second.

I stood up to get us some drinks when someone rung the newly installed doorbell (which I made him install).

“Hey, can you get that?” I asked him while I was preparing some iced tea in the kitchen. Hearing a small shuffle he hummed in agreement then unlocked the door for the stranger.

“Soyou dear— oh Jeongmin, what are you doing here again?” my head snapped up at the voice of the creepy lady next door.

“Uhh, O-oh hi Ahjumma.” My super hearing activated I peered from the kitchen door to hear their conversation more clearly.

“Hi honey, by Lord, why are you so sweaty? Why are you panting so hard? Where’s Soyou dearie? Oh my..” I heard a string of questions flying from and into his ears and I couldn’t help but giggle a bit.

The old woman seemed to pick up the small laugh and perked up. “Soyou, can’t you come here honey?” I was originally going to come over but decided, no.

Let’s give ahjumma something to think about.

“I-I can’t ahjumma… I-uhh..” I trailed off as I giggled a bit more.

“W-what do you mean? Yah, Soyou!” Jeongmin called probably getting to what the old lady would come to.

“Oh my…” I peeked and saw the lady look at him up and down before patting his shoulder caringly.

“Darling, again? No wonder you’re so tired…” This I laughed at.

“What? No! What are you talking about ahjumma?! Nothi—“

“Jeongmin~ahh… are you done there yet~?” I sang flirtatiously and I heard him gasp.

“You little—“

“Well, I guess I’ll come over when you two aren’t busy.” I saw the lady hand him a small packet then leave with a big grin on her face. Jeongmin stood there dumbfounded by the ‘thing’ and with jaw wide open he closed the door.

I bet he heard me laughing; so he marched up to the kitchen and glared at me.

“What did you just do?!” I laughed at his expression and waved my hand carelessly in my air.

Revenge is sweet.

“What the old lady wanted to know what we were doing, might as well leave it for her imagination~” I saw the scowl imprinted in his face before he handed me the ‘thing’ she gave him.

I momentarily stopped laughing and looked at the small packet.

My heart stopped.

It was protection.

Looking at him, I caught a glimpse of mischief in his eyes before he covered it up.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" I chucked the stupid foil packet in his face before dragging him by the ear towards the kitchen to get more work done. After all that's the reason I asked him to come over in the first place.

--------

"Is this suppose to go here?"

"I don't know, it looks like it should go in there." 

"Nah, it's definitely here."

Now working on my shower head both of us struggled in the small space allowed in the showering area. Originally, I didn't plan on going in with him, but after seeing that he has no hope it figuring out how to fix it I decided to but in.

"Then why didn't you put it there in the first place?!" I glared at him and my arm felt numb from holding one piece of the shower head up as he contemplated on where to put the thing-a-ma-jig.

"Because you're here!" He huffed out frustratingly. His forehead still sweaty and his body in dire need of a shower. Ha. How ironic.

"I can't see the connection!"

"You smell, and because of that I can't focus on fixing your shower!" He retorted. I stared at him in shock before kicking his left shin, causing him to drop what he was currently holding and reaching down to caress the sore spot.

"You smell twice as bad!" But truth is, both of us combined smelled as bad as my high school gym class after a rough day of physical education. Not pleasant.

"Aaaahh- why are you so violent!?" he mumbled rubbing the spot making it hard for both him and me to balance in the space. Not to mention him crouching down reducing even more space.

"Yah! Ppalli! So we can just get this over with!" I whined reaching down to get the piece myself when suddenly he straightened up and bumping rather hard with my descending torso.

"Waahhh!!" I whimpered and I lost my balance on the partially wet shower floor and bumping into him again. 

"Yaaaah!" Causing him the to lose his balance and what happened next was,

Well...