Chapter 2

Our Love Story, Not An Ordinary One

 

On the other side of the city of seoul

 

Branches clawing at the windows in the back yard of Jung Yunho's Mansion. And he no longer concentrate read all the reports against him related to Jung's Company. A file titled "The Kim's" interest Mr.Kim containing the company, these all require a strong bond. But the other side of Yunho interested in the offer Mr.Kim since he met him. Kim Jaejoong

 

Flashback

                       

The phone rang.

 

Yunho lifted before the end of the second ring, expect to hear the sound of his best friend Park Yoochun who has a bad habit. Late.

"You! How soon can you get here? "

~” I'm sorry, Yunho. Although you're my best friend but I'm here is your worker. I can not just leave affairs here.”~

“ Just drag your feet here. Within ten minutes you're already here, otherwise you're not just losing your boss but also a bestfriend. " Yunho closed the phone.

He turned the body moving towards the approval Café to meet. Suddenly

 

BRUK!

 

“ What the—.”

“I’m so sorry mister. I just was in a hurry. " Someone said, without looking at his face and was busy picked the flowers up on the road.

Yunho helped to pick some flowers. After they finished taking the flowers that fell, someone was staring at Yunho's face.

Yunho was surprised to see a beauty in front of him.

“ Hm… I’m Sorry mister. Would you give my flowers back ?”

“ O-ooh, I’m sorry. Here.”

“ Thank you.” The man bowed and went on his way, before that Yunho managed to hold his hand wrist.

“ Hm, yes ?”

“ What’s you name ? I’m Yunho. Jung Yunho.”

“ Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong.” Jaejoong smiled at him before continuing his journey.

 

End Of Flashback

 

Yunho stood up from his chair, took his jacket and car keys. His decision was fixed.

“Hello, Tiffany? Contact Mr.Kim whether today it was time for me.”

~” Wait a minute Mr.Jung.”

Yunho as he walked toward his car, walked down the hall mansion. One waitress walked over, handed over the keys to be brought forward door.

~” Excuse me Mr.Jung.”

“ Yeah ?”

~“ Mr.Kim currently not in Seoul, but he would have time for you via video call in the meeting room.”

“ Okay, just get ready.”

 

 

********************************

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

Siwon stood behind me, embrace my waist, his body relaxed. I'm looking into my jacket pocket, lock my pastry shop. Having managed to find it, I let go of hugging Siwon hand on my waist.

“ Hmm.. Siwon please not so touchy-touchy like that. Just do not give the wrong idea to others.”

“ Okay~ Jaejongie.”

I rolled my eyes, managed to open the door of the my pastry shop me back into it. Reversing the 'Closed' to 'Open'. Just a few minutes after that, and my employee at the same my close friends. Donghae and Yesung came into the store.

“ Hey, Hyung~~.”

I smiled at them, gave the signal to continue their work.

And I turned towards Siwon, "Siwon, do not you have a job now?"

“Well, Since I was the CEO, I do not have to come so early. "

I chuckled, "Bad Wonnie ~."

“ Just for you~.”

“ Aish, stop being mushy-mushy towards me.”

“ Who’s started it ? it’s you jae !! haha.”

I shook my head, "You had your breakfast? or do you want to eat something? "

“ Nah, just coffee jae.”

“Okay wait here, okay.”

 

**********************

 

 

The next day.

 

Over the last eleven seconds, I fell asleep on my stomach with my face buried in the pillow. I tried to silence traffic and weather reports seoul city.The TV sound was heard loud and clear.

I heard the bedroom door open.

"Oh MY!! My Joongie, why do you sleep like that. And why do not you turn off your TV. Aish, this kid. "

It's just like umma's voice, my eyes wide open. "Omma?! you here?!!!. "

“ Yeah. I’m here~.”

“I thought you were in French? Why are you here?”

“So you're not happy with me coming here, this is my house too. You remember that.”

“ That’s not what I mean, umma~~~~.”

“ Aish, just wake up already. Shower. Me and Appa wait for you in dinning room, okay ?.”

“ Appa, he’s here too ?.”

“Yeah, we're just going to give you good news.”

I paused to hear his words, good news for me? without delay and curiosity. “ What is that ?”

“ Just get ready. And coming down, we'll let you know after our breakfast kay ?”

I just nodded, and got into the shower take a quick shower.

After I finished getting ready, I heard junsu laugh. Well, at least I miss the atmosphere like this. Unless Appa and umma go to all corners of the world on business.

“ Oh, My joongie. Come and seat here.” My appa said that as he tap the space besides him.

“ Hmhmmm~, Appa I Miss You so Much !!. And what the good news for me ?.”

“ Good news ? what is that about ?.” Hyunjoong hyung spat towards umma and appa.

“ Just finish the breakfast and we will talk about it okay.”

Finally the breakfast was finished, with laughter that warms the atmosphere here, just like the real family. My Appa replace his face with a look that serious to me.

"Well, My Jonggie. You're old enough to get married. So-. "

“What?! Why are we suddenly talking about this-.”

“Listen your Appa talk, okay HyunJoong.” My umma glare

“ Ehem, so about our company with Jung's Company. I decided to marry you Kim Jaejoong with their heir Jung Yunho.”

My body frozen, me…. Married with—

“ Appa, it’s not good for Jae hyung. He has the right to choose whom he will marry and enjoy life together. it is not—.”

“ Junsu, It’s okay. I know umma and Appa decided this definitely is the best option for me. But, does this sound like a rush, I mean hm. I just do not know him.”

“It's okay Joongie, we did not marry you to him immediately. 2 weeks to come, we will hold your engagement party with him.”

“ Engagement ? O-okay appa.”

“ Oh, my. Thank you for understanding. Tonight, Jung Yunho will have a dinner with us. So tonight you must in here okay. Prepare the dinner.”

“ Okay Umma.”