Chapter 6

Our Love Story, Not An Ordinary One

 

Chapter 6

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I went to meet Siwon this morning after a conversation with my Appa. Turned the corner and passed to every building, while traveling I think my choices. If I don’t hopeless like this, and trapped by the past I won’t deal with all situations this dazed. I sighed, leaning back against passengers seat.

Flashback

"Jae, wake up honey ..."

I adjust my vision, "Where am I ?." Turning my head toward the sound coming just now, and found he was smiling sweetly at me. I tried to get up but something forced me to stay in bed, I saw the direction of my hand. I was tied to both sides of the bed.

"Please don’t .. You don’t like this ... Where my boyfriend that I loved the gentle one ... please, let me go. " I can’t stop crying, fear going through of my body.

"Sssth, Jae. What do you mean ?  I'm here honey. We will be together forever from now. "

"N-no, ... Please do not –."

End of Flashback

"Sir? We're here. " Taxi driver voice woke me from my reverie. I smiled apologetically to him.

"Sorry sir, it's his money. Keep the change. " I got out of the taxi and tidying my clothes, walked to the door of the café that we had agreed to meet. Searching for his figure, at last I saw he sit behind the window, staring at the outside scenery.

 

Author’s POV

 

"Siwon."

Siwon turned his face now staring straight at Jaejoong, "Jaejoong, please sit down."

Jaejoong smiled and sat down in front of Siwon. Siwon looked closely at Jaejoong who is currently thinking what he was talking about. Siwon sighed, decided to order a drink for Jaejoong. Siwon hand gently holding Jaejoong's hand that is on the table.

"Relax, I'm not mad at you. So, let's say what it’s in your mind. "

Jaejoong took a deep breath, "my appa decided to marry me with Jung Yunho. For the benefit of our company, and I believe  because he wanted the best for me. So I agree to it. "

"If the issue for your company, I can help you Jaejoong." Siwon's hand gently squeezed Jaejoong’s. Jaejoong smiled softly to him, "No, you help a lot in my life. You've proved that you're the best friend that I have. "

"bestfriend, eh?."

"Hm? Were you talking about Siwon?. "

"Nothing, continue."

Jaejoong sighed, "At first I was worried what Jung Yunho like. And it turns out I knew him, and I don’t know why if we were together I felt something inside of me. Sense of comfort. " Jaejoong smiled at that last sentence.

"But what if he's just like him? I don’t want you to experience the same thing. You're not good at choosing people, Jaejoong. "

"Heh, you sound just like Hyunjoong hyung."

"When will he be released from prison?."

"7 years old again, and if it accelerated they will tell me."

"But are you absolutely sure about this all? I don’t want you to experience the same thing. If your friend doesn’t realize his craziness back there, I don’t know what will happen to you. And to make matters worse I wasn’t there. I ---. "

"Don’t Siwon. Just don’t talk about it anymore. "

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey!!! sorry for the late and short update.

I will try my hard work to continue this fanfics, just for you guys~~~. well if you find anny grammatical error please bear it for a while. I've found a beta-reader . So i will update eventually then~~~~.

And don't forget to comment, one comment don't hurt right ? *winkwink