Chapter 7

Our Love Story, Not An Ordinary One

 

 

Chapter 7

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

After I explain everything that happened, and made understand that Siwon is not an easy job. I've decided to go back to my shop, I don’t want to drag in this emotion. After all, this is all just in the past.

I walked to the shop, opened the front door and look around. It seems these days are a lot of visitors.

I saw Yesung was serving a consumer.

"Hey yesung."

Yesung looked at me, "Oh, hi hyung ~. What are you doing here? not according to plan you're taking time off for today. "

"So you're not happy to see me here? it hurts. " I put a sad face.

"AH! Of course not. I'm so glad you're here hyung, anyway this shop is yours. " Yesung pouted. I saw his acted simply chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Hyung!."

I laughed, "Ahem!."

I turned toward the voice came, and I was surprised to find, "Yunho-shi? What are you doing here? is there a problem?. "

He looked at me and turns to Yesung, and Yesung and me which while we don’t know anything just glance at each other. Yunho grabbed my wrist, "I'm here to pick you up. We will pick a ring and all the supplies that you need for our engagement. Come on. " He pulled me out of the store toward his car.

And I could only follow him, let him open the passenger door for me and help me with the seat belt.

************____________________***********

 

During the trip I was just looking at a window of the car, don’t know what should I say to him. I just still feel awkward when close to him. Especially with what happened yesterday evening.

"I'm sorry about last night." He told me make me turned towards him, and I said, "There's nothing to forgive." Before I looked back towards the car window.

I feel we pulled over and he stop his car.

I remained silent staring at people outside enliven the street. He sighed and reached for my hand, held it. "Jaejoong, please look at me."

I looked at him, looked straight into a pair of his almond eye. "I apologize for my behavior to you, but you have to understand all of it because I really love you. And what's more you are my bride, please let me make it all goes well. "

I smiled at him, using the other hand are not gripped by it to reach his right cheek. "Yunho, I'm not mad at you. And I also want all goes smoothly as planned. It just give me some time, I promise I will love you all my heart, and will make a good wife for you. "

Yunho leaned his face, and kissed my forehead gently. "Thank you."

 

"So, here we are."

I saw before me, a fairly large jewelry store. We walked into it.

"Good afternoon, may I help you sir?." Says one of the female employees who were there.

"I'm looking for a ring for our engagement."

Female staff looked at us and his eyes stopped on our hands together, "ah, what a lovely couple. Please follow me, like what kind of model for your ring master?. "

I blushed to hear comments from her.

"So, Jaejoong. What kind of ring do you want?. "

"I don’t really like the diamond, so I wanted that look simple but elegant and have deep meaning."

"Ah, I think I already know what kind of ring it is." She showed us a pair of rings.

"Okay, I'll take both our names carved it.And there, please send the address this."

Yunho pulled back out, "Now we are going to choose something you'll wear in the event of our engagement."

 

*********____________________*********

 

"Gown?." I was shocked to see what was there before me, there are at least 12 gowns that should I try.

"Yes, Jaejoong. At the time of our engagement, it also coincided at the time of the anniversary of my company. All my colleagues were there, and I wanted to show the world. If I had a bride who was gorgeous and perfect as you are. "

I sighed, "Okay. I will try everything. "

"Take your time, honey ~."

 

 

 



Hello, my dearest reader! I come back with this story.

after long enough, well that's not too long right ? i'll continue to update this story.

just stay tune okaaay~ , and comment below ya! one comment doesn' hurt right ?!!

and check for my another fanfics okay, love you !