Chapter 14

Our Love Story, Not An Ordinary One

Previous Chapter... on 'Our Love Story, Not An Ordinary One' chapter 13

Bugh.Bugh.Bugh.

             "JAE-!!."
             "Ya! What the hell are you doing?. "
            "Who are you? and where Jaejoong?. "
            "I'm Hyunjoong, his brother. Jaejoong? He hasn't come home. What is it? "

            "Jae. Jaejoong. I think he is in big trouble. "

 


 


Our Love Story, Not An Ordinary One Chapter 14

 

Still On Flashback

 

DARK, Jaejoong thought. By the time he realized now he's trying to open up his mind, what has happened before. Jaejoong wanted to hold his head for a moment, he had realized that his hand was restrained by anything. He tried to adjust his eyesight in the dark, which he believed he was lying in bed with his hands tied to the headboard.

                           "Ngh!" Jaejoong tried pulling his hands bound.

Little Jaejoong realized that Jihoon been give his attention to every movement in the corner of the room, to sit there while holding a glass. Grin wasn’t forgotten, which is now being imprinted on his face.

                          " How long I have to waiit for you to give up, hm?"

Suddenly heard the sound of men who don’t want him to hear right now, making Jaejoong stop any movement. Jihoon stood up and walked over to Jaejoong, don’t forget to turn on the lights that just dazzle Jaejoong.

               "J-Jihoon, what's wrong with you? Please remove this bond. I'm sure we can discuss this with the good. " Jaejoong tried to persuade these men.

                      "Me? What's wrong with me? I should have asked that Jung Jaejoong!. By the time I show my love, why do you reward me with words like that. I'm sick?!. "

                     "T-that’s not what I mean. Come on, I beg of you, we can discuss this with the good. "

 

Prang!

 

Jaejoong Flinch , Jihoon who suddenly throws his glass , which had been held to the wall . Jihoon walked over to the bed, opened the clothes that he used rudely. See what is being done by Jihoon , Jaejoong would begin to guess what he experienced shortly .

 

                  "W - what are you doing ? ! . " Jaejoong shifted make his body attached to the headboard

                  "Hm ? Think what would I do ? . " Jihoon caressing Jaejoong’s cheek .

                  "You know my condition was, I don’t want this ! . "

                "Yes , I know you're a man who is very special , we had 2 years together . So I think this is the right time to build our family . "

Jaejoong struggled , while Jihoon increasingly tightened his grip on Jaejoong 's face . Forcing Jaejoong to accept every touch and kiss that he gave . Shortly after successfully ripped shirt Jaejoong used , and now is preparing to open his Jeans using his feet to resist the movement of the Jaejoong’s feet .

 

Brak !

 

                 Stop it . "

Hyunjoong and Yuan with several police managed to stop the evil intentions behind Jihoon . Hyunjoong who saw the condition of his beloved brother , took his straight up to them and hit Jihoon as hard as he could .

               "H - hyung ! ! . " Jaejoong couldn’t hold back his tears .

               "Hushh .. Jae, Hyung here . You're safe . "

 

End Of Flashback .

 

" Oh My God . " Mrs.Jung covered his mouth with his right hand , she can’t resist her shcok now. While on the other hand ,Mr.Jung can only stare at his son who was trying to calm Jaejoong in his arms .

               "That's it . I am quite sure , that our family had sent him into prison with severe punishment . "

Mrs.Kim wiped her tears were already wet her face , "After the incident . Jaejoong had nightmares for a while . But I'm happy if he can pass well , didn’t think it this men can easily get away with it . "

               "If you want to pull out this arrangement , we are ready to accept it . " Mr.Kim now open his voice .

Junsu could only stare sorry for this brother , he was so convinced that he had found the right man for him . Keeping his brother with all my heart .

          “Heh , what are you saying , Mr.Kim . I'm not going to repeal this match , but our Jung family has decided to join protect Jaejoong ,will be our daughter-in-law in no time . " Mr.Jung stared alternately Kim family members .

             "Besides , I as a mother is very happy to see the change in Yunho . I've never seen this deep love in him. It all can be seen in the treatment for Jaejoong . "

Words given by Mrs.Jung instantly create 5 pairs of eyes followed the direction of view Mrs.Jung . Currently Jaejjong being hugged by Yunho and kissed his head repeatedly , trying to calm down .

              "It looks like they are in their own world . " Junsu said .

Made everyone there smiling gently .

             "So we had better fasten this marriage . "

 

 



 

Hello~ Long time no see!! Well, here it is your update. Well, I've made my mind, to schedule my Story update.

So For This Story, I Will update EVERY SATURDAY~ I hope this will make you guys happy~

So, Please Comment below here. I really Thankful to find a notification, "New Story Comment" So Please sub, comment and up voted. Love you ! *DEEP BOW*