Chapter 10

Our Love Story, Not An Ordinary One

Sorry for the late update. I have an issue with my laptop. So this is it.



 

Chapter 10

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

I sat at the bench, this is my place to clear my head, the Han River. Staring at the beauty of this river and the serenity that I can, and it managed to carry my burden a little by little.

I really don’t understand how the way Yunho thought, I knew that I was his fiancée, his future wife. And here I was in position where I'm trying to give my heart completely to him. Trying to be a good wife for him later.

I looked at the streets full of vehicles passing by.

I open my phone, and since I had already turned it off.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and finally I decided to re-activate my phone.

I thought it turned out, I got 120 new messages and 34 voicemails.

I'm just going to re-enter my cell phone into my pocket, because I intend to spend a little more time, it’s rang.

 

Author's POV

 

Jaejoong look at the screen and he was surprised, because there stamped his old friend, in London.

"Hello? Hey what's up?. " Jaejoong tried to sound cheerful as possible.

~ "Hey, Jaejoong! How are you in there?. "

"I'm okay, Juan. How about you? you okay? What's the matter for you call me like this, hm?. "

~ "Jaejoong, he's come back."

Jaejoong eyes wide open, his hand covering his mouth wide open in surprise, "W-what do you mean, Juan?."

~ "Sigh .... Jae, my frined. He's come back. He was out of prison. "

Jaejoong shook his head slowly, already have unstoppable tears in his eyes, "N-no ... it-it's impossible, if he came out, they would tell me about it all first."

~ "I know, but this was really happened. I saw with my own eyes. He came to me, asking where you are. He is now a stronger, he is Mafia now, Jaejoong. "

Jaejoong felt his throat burning, he already know that he’s ex- comes Mafia family there. But he also knew that he had no interest to enter into a world like that, he believes.

Without getting a response from Jaejoong, Juan decides to say

~ "Jaejoong, wherever you are, please don’t come to Japan. It was here that he first track on the place where you were. "

Jaejoong felt his body weaken, Mobile dropped from his grasp.

"No way."

Jaejoong in mind, he was able to overcome this fear inside him. Turns out he was wrong. Panic spread throughout his body, he looks around scared if he were here now. With him.

He again took his cell phone with shaking hands, and calling one name.

~ "Hello, Joongie? Where are you? Why have not you got home?. "

"H-hyung ... Please come here. I beg you. " Jaejoong hugging himself tightly.

~ "What happened to you?! Where's Yunho?! Aish .. Where are you? I will come there. "

"I was in the Han River, hyung. Usual place. "

~ "Okay, I'll come there soon."

Before Hyunjoong had turned off the call, Jaejoong shouted, "NO! hyung, please don’t ended this call. I wanna keep hear your voice. "

 

************ ______________ *********

 

After a while, Jaejoong could see his brother's car pulled over. With the fast pace he ran right into it.

BRUK!

"Ah, I'm sorry." Jaejoong apologized regardless of who the person he just bump.

Hyunjoong out of his car and ran towards her little sister, without wasting time he brought Jaejoong into his arms. Seeing Jaejoong condition now, his body trembling in his arms, he felt there was something very big had happened to him. But he decided to keep all the questions in his head.

"Let's go home. You have to calm yourself first. "

 

Without them knowing it, there is a pair of eyes that follow their movements until their car is missing from his gaze. He smiled smugly, and calling someone.