Chapter 8

Our Love Story, Not An Ordinary One

 

Chapter 8

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

Today is the day of engagement. My mother was so carried away as usual, busied herself in all these matters. The reason is simply, we want the event to run smoothly and beautifully want be remembered.

I was forced out of a bride's routine morning, forced to indulge in a spa day, wearing this dress, and spent a long time to make-up. While I think they don’t add any makeup on my face, they simply make me wear this fake long hair. I'm confused why they forced me to look like this, if the guests know that I was a man.

I took a deep breath, stand before the mirror to see my reflection there.

Knock .. Knock ... Knock ...

"Joongie?."

"Yes, Mom. Just come in. "

My mother entered into the room, "OMO! Look at my son, he was so beautiful. "And now she is even too happy to see me.

"Mom, stop it. I am a man. " I pout

"OMO! And now he was so cute. "

I sighed out loud, leaving my mother. "Now we exit, the event is about to begin."

I nodded and grabbed my mother's hand, is rather difficult way to use the high heels and the dress that wrapped my body.

After I got out of the room, looking all the guests had arrived. So crowded.

"Mom, I'm going to sit down."

"Don’t waste your beauty Joongie, Wander. Search Yunho. "

"But my feet hurt like hell, I'll just look for it. I want to familiarize myself to wear these shoes. Anyway who is forced to dress up like this. "

My mother roll her eyes, "alright, sit there."

I walked slowly over to the table pointed by my mother. Just as I sat down, event has already begun, marked by I hear the MC voice, "Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to the event tonight. As we know tonight is the Jung Corp anniversary party. But there is one event that is not less important than all this, the engagement with Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong. To place and time I invite Mr.Jung walk on the stage. "

I followed him my gaze moves, walks with a robust body up on stage.

“Thank you, I stand here to introduce my future wife. I beg you, Kim Jaejoong to go up on stage, stand where you should be. My side. “

After that speech, I felt my cheeks blush. Slowly rose from my seat, and walked towards it. From the direction of the stage, he offered his hand to help can go up on stage. Once I was standing next to him, he put his right hand on my waist.

 

**************___________________*************

 

In short, this event come to the end. I looked around, there my family and Yunho’s family Yunho. I accompanied Yunho talked with business partners. Well, I must be a good companion, right? although I don’t understand very well with their conversation.

In the corner I noticed the presence of a person, a person who had been I most wanted to meet. I'm touching Yunho’s hands gently which now in my waist.

"Yunho, I excuse me okay?."

Yunho looked at me for a moment, then nodded his head.

I walked quickly towards his, smiling to him who had been watching since I walked toward him.

"Hey, Wonnie. Why did you just come?. " I whined.

Siwon smile weakly at me, instead he answered my question. He even held out his hand towards me. I looked at him confused, but still I reached for his hand, and let him take me out of the room.

 

Author's POV

Jaejoong still watched his friend, after a while they stood outside the room, Siwon just staring at the scenery outside the window.

"Siwon, what's the matter?."

Siwon chuckled a little, "At first, I never thought my worries will happen in real life." Siwon said, without turning his eyes.

Jaejoong chose to remain silent, because he hadn’t yet fully understand what is really going on. So he chose to listen Siwon talks, issuing his heart.

Siwon took his hand for touching glass window, and turned facing Jaejoong, "How long have we been friends?."

"Ever since we were kids." Jaejoong replied with hesitation.

"And after all this time what do you think of me?." Siwon walked up to Jaejoong.

"To me it's you .... My best friend, my brother, my family. "

"Is that all?"

"Actually, what is it? What happens Wonnie? you've got me worried. "Jaejoong walked over to him, touched his shoulder Siwon. Make him to look at him.

Siwon sighed, he looked away. The pair stared doe-eyes. "I love you, Jaejoong. I've always loved you, more than a feeling of a friend, brother, and family. "

Jaejoong surprised to hear the confession of his friend, he slowly shook his head, "No-no Siwon, please don’t ruin the relationship that we have built over the years. You-you ... are a person I believe in addition to my family. " Jaejoong couldn’t hold back the tears welling.

Siwon hugged Jaejoong tightly, burying Jaejoong’s sobs voice in his chest. And suddenly, Yunho who had been seen the incident pulled Jaejoong to escape from Siwon hug.

Jaejoong is in Yunho’s embrace now, still continued to cry there. Yunho and Siwon just looked at each other. Let Jaejoong cries filling. 

 

 



Hey hoo!!!!!!

i'm on marathon updates here~ so stay tune!!!

please comment below *wink*