Chapter 4

Our Love Story, Not An Ordinary One

 

Knock Knock Knock

 

Jaejoong turned toward the door, "Come In."

"Jaejoong." Hyunjoong came into Jaejoong’s room and sat down next to Jaejoong on the edge the mattress. Jaejoong stared Hyunjoong’s face carefully, if he called him 'Jaejoong' aka it will definite serious conversation.

"Yes Hyung? What's wrong?. " Jaejoong took the hand and held it between his hands. Hyunjoong sighed, "You sure that the good decision for you ?."

Jaejoong smiled, "Yes I'm sure. Anyway Yunho-shii is not entirely a stranger to me, I'm sure he's a good person. "

"I'm not sure of your judgment against someone, the same as when you were with him. You said he was a trustworthy person. "Hyunjoong squeezed Jaejoong’s hand.

" Yes indeed, his personality used gentle, caring, but-. Hyung Don’t worry about him anymore, now he's still in prison in London. He won’t be able to do all sorts to me. " Jaejoong show the best pleading face. Knowing that Hyunjoong can’t win against Jaejoong, "Okay, but if you find strange things on that Yunho guy, let me know."

"Okay, hyung." Jaejoong smile widely and peck Hyunjoong cheek.

Hyunjoong laughed at his little brother's behavior, "Okay, now you rest." Hyunjoong got up walked to the door.

"Good night, Jaejoong."

"Good evening, Hyung."

***************************

 

In the morning, as usual, Kim's brothers started the day. And Siwon picked Jaejoong to go to the store. Since the incident a few years ago, Jaejoong's parents couldn’t give the car to him by reason of his safety, and his brother’s agree with it. Sometimes he thinks they too overprotective to him.

"Jae, What's wrong?." Siwon who felt his friend goes silent beside him.

"Hm? Nothing. I just think how much I trouble you, wasting your time to pick me up because of the treatment my family to me. " Siwon and Jaejoong has now got to the car, before Jaejoong could open the door Siwon stop it.

"Jaejoong, what's the problem? Why did you suddenly say that? tell me, I am your bestfriend right?. " Siwon stare into Jaejoong's eyes searching for something there.

Jaejoong smiled, "Nothing."

 

****************************

 

Jaejoong who was cleaning tables unaware of the arrival of Yunho who had been standing looking at him. Jaejoong is beautiful, the black hair looks so soft contrasted with his ​​white skin, perfect. Yunho like enchanted every time looks Jaejoong, there is a sense of peace in his heart that he could not get out of anything.

"Oh, how long you've been standing there?." Suddenly a question from Jaejoong bring Yunho to reality.

"Since you're tidying up the table."

"Well, today quite a lot of visitors. Looks like I have to add my employees. Would you like have some tea?. "

"Sounds good." Yunho smiled.

"Okay, sit down first. I'll make some tea for you. "

Yunho looked at Jaejoong who stepped away. Shortly after the departure of Jaejoong, a man came into the figures.

"Jaejoongie ~."

Yunho stare at the man. “ Who are you ?.”