Chpater 13

Our Love Story, Not An Ordinary One

Previous Chapter... on 'Our Love Story, Not An Ordinary One' chapter 12

 

After a few minutes, the beautiful figure of a man they'd been waiting for finally showed himself before Kim's family with cheerful smile.

                 "Hello, Umma, Appa, Hyunjoong hyung, and Junsuiiee ~. Ah! I'll introduce you to my boyfriend. "

Burly figure behind Jaejoong stepped up beside him, smiling show row of white teeth.

                "Hello, nice to meet you. My name is J... "

 

 


 


 

Still on Falshback

 

Hyunjoong POV

 

Gaze can’t switch on the scene infront of me. After me and my family up in London, in addition to the company's needs, but also to know how my brother's condition we agreed to continue our conversation in one of the family restaurant.

                "So, Jihoon-shii. How long have you know my son, until you can fall in love like this, hm?. "Mrs.Kim who had been teasing Jaejoong just couldn’t stop.

                "Ah, Mrs.Kim. I actually know your child since he had entered college. Since I was a senior, and all my efforts finally managed to approach him. " Replied Jihoon tried to remember.

               "What do you love about Jaejoongie ~?"

               "Umma! Stop making fun of me like this. " Jaejoong pouting lips.

We are all who saw it laughed softly.

              "Shh .. Hyung, it seems we have to bless these two men. See, Jihoon-shi seems to really like Jaejoong hyung. "Junsu who was sitting next to me whispered this to me.

I brought my head up, looking at the interactions among them. Jihoon who had been observed eating and occasionally wiped Jaejoong's corner lip managed to make Jaejoong blushed. I'm happy to see my brother can find the right person for him, but I see if there is a bad gut feeling about it all, and I don’t know what it is.

             "Appa, how long will you be here?." Jaejoong asked after he finished his food.

             "Appa, Umma and Junsu won’t be long here, just for 3 days maybe. But Hyunjoong will be here for 3 months. He took care of some problems in the company. "

           "Ah ~, why so fast!. I still miss you guys ~. "

 

A few weeks later ...

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

We. I, Jihoon and some of my friends were sitting in the cafeteria when Jihoon received a mysterious phone call. Somehow aura around him turned it to cold after ending the conversation.

              "Hey, Jae. I will meet with professor to discuss my final assignment. Anything fine if you go home alone?, " He said without looking at me straight ,hands tightly hugged my waist.

              "Hmhm," I nodded.

              "Okay, I go first." He rose from his seat without forgetting our kiss.

I just looked at his back that went away and disappeared behind the door. I take a deep breath, after what happened yesterday whether our relationship is so awkward. Whenever we go out together, I felt a sharp instincts turned directly towards anyone who was looking at us.

              "Hey, Jaejoong. Problem not finished yet? After Victor boldly declares his love to you?, " Said Juan as he sips a little bit his Mocha Latte.

I raise my shoulders, give him an answer to his question.

              "And, Hey! Aren’t you wondering, these days Viktor hadn’t seen on this campus? "

              "I don’t know." I replied curtly.

              "Please don’t have to fuss," Juan patted me on the shoulder, "And you'd better Jae went straight to his apartment, prepare a special dinner for you guys talking about this with a fine."

              "Good idea, Juan."

              "That's why I created with this smart brain!." Shouted him

I rolled my eyes to hear the response, "Whatever you say," I laughed.

 

*******__________________******

 

After I cook all his favorite food, turned towards the wall clock that was next to my right. I sighed, 40 minutes, and he will come. Maybe while I'm waiting, I'm going to clean his room first, how long I wasn't here eh?. I can't imagine how the condition of his room. I slowly opened the door to his room, only darkness that I have encountered. Hand touched the wall in there hoping to find a light switch in place he should be, as I recall.

I looked round all over his room.

               "Hm, not bad."

I kept walking toward the wall of his room is decorated with some of our photos, I smiled gently as a few photos there. And I accidentally dropped one of the photos from the wall.

"OMO!," I grab that photo and wanted to put it back but stopped my movements. There is a red button there. Honestly I'm curious about it, then I made up my mind to suppress it. Without a long time after I pressed the button, I feel the vibrations on the wall, as there are moving whole hog.

And the appearance of a room that I didn't know of its existence.

I walked slowly into the room. The rooms were only lit by one light in the middle in red. I looked around.

               "W-what is this. Why everything is a picture of me. " Those words played over and over in my head. What is the purpose of it all.

                "Ckck, I didn't think that such a time would come. With this fast. "

His voice.

His voice was right behind me. Somehow this desire after hearing his voice and seeing the contents of the room telling me to immediately run away. Away from here. Away from him. But I can't, I don't understand what happened to my leg it as they had smeared his super strong glue so I didn't go anywhere. My eyes followed the movement only. Movement of people that I love.

              "Kim Jaejoong. No.. Jung Jaejoong. Mine. You're happy with what you see, this is proof of my love for you. And ah! You see this photo, photos where you just register on this campus. "

He walked towards me.

          "Answer. Are you happy?, "His hand gently my cheek. And suddenly grabbed my face with his hand so tightly. "Answer me!."

My body immediately stiffened hear. I didn't realize my left hand clenched, the nails pierced the palm of my hand, Jihoon gently took my hand and opened my fingers.

           "Everything will be fine," Promise him.

I'm fed up with all this. I pushed him with all my strength that successfully shifted his body slightly backward away from me though.

          "You! You're sick!. "I yelled at him and turned me around to go from there.

Then he pulled me back toward him. His lips crushed my lips. He kissed me angrily, rough, with one hand hold my neck, so that can't escape me. I push him, but my efforts seem futile this time. Although already know the outcome, I still tried to push him away, this time he was more excited crushed my lips. His lips forced mine open, and I could feel the heat blowing in my mouth. Matter of minutes elapsed kiss yet apart from my lips, my head was so dizzy that I am currently considering the need of oxygen.

Who knows how much longer it passed, until the darkness welcomes me.

 

Juan's POV

 

                 "Huh, that was fast! Fortunately, I managed to get a CD game this step. "  I walked the halls with my right hand twirling CD game.
But I stop saw a figure that I know is at the end of this road. Sharpen my vision.
               "Jihoon? What is she doing here with all the men. WHAT? That Victor isn't it?. " I hid in one of the walls there. The whole mind shattered. So, the rumors are true so far. That he with the help of mafia men do that. Kill. And Victor ..
              "Jaejoong!!."
I ran over backwards, just stopped in the middle of the road so given that I don't know where apartment Jihoon is. 
              "I went to Jaejoong's apartment alone. Maybe he still be there. "
I ran. Break through whatever was in front of me. Several times I hit someone, but I didn't pay attention. My mind is only on one person at this time. My best friend. Jaejoong.
              "Jaejoong!!."
Bugh.Bugh.Bugh.
             "JAE-!!."
             "Ya! What the hell are you doing?. "
            "Who are you? and where Jaejoong?. "
            "I'm Hyunjoong, his brother. Jaejoong? He hasn't come home. What is it? "

            "Jae. Jaejoong. I think he is in big trouble. "

 



HEloo~ New update here!!!

You know who the ex right? ye. It's Jung Jihoon a.k.a Rain. I don't know why the reason i choose him. just get the right feel hehehehe.

And! Wow Mu subber increas~~ Thank you so much!! *KISS*

Please always support this story, this story is so loongg chaptered. and there will a lot of surprise for you guys *wink* SO, please COMMENT below here YA~! just show me how much you love me