Chapter 11

Our Love Story, Not An Ordinary One

 

Chapter 11

 

Author's POV

 

Arriving at home, Jaejoong falling asleep, tired because all the way home he’s been crying. Hyunjoong slowly lifted Jaejoong into the house bridal style. Just as he opened the door, in the living room there is a Mr. & Ms. Kim, Junsu and Yunho who got new from Hyunjoong waiting in with anxious faces.

"What happened to Joongie, Hyunjoong?." Ms. Kim ran after Hyunjoong who will bring Jaejoong to his room.

"Later, Mother. We must let him resting first. "

Ms.Kim agree with Hyunjoong, then she walked back into the living room gathered with the rest to hear the news from Hyunjoong.

Hyunjoong slowly put Jaejoong in his bed, and covered him with a blanket up to his chin. Hyunjoong formerly sat on the edge of the bed, observing his bothers's face. Seeing the tears still rolling down his cheeks, he gently wiped the tears from his eyes.

"What did you get like this? Has nothing to do with him?. " Hyunjoong not speak with anyone in the room. Taking a deep breath, he went to walk out the room.

Hyunjoong went straight to the living room to meet his family.

But the first person he approached was Yunho.

"You! What has been done?. " Hyunjoong pointed his index finger to Yunho’s chest.

"We've been there a little problem, and we had a fight." Yunho replied

Hyunjoong combing his hair with both hands, Ms.Kim walked closer to Hyunjoong, his shoulder hoping to relieve the emotions of the eldest child.

"Hyunjoong, what exactly did happened ?."

Hyunjoong stood facing his mother, "I have a feeling that this has to do with him. Only he can make Jaejoong fear like that. "

Ms.Kim gasped, her hand covering with horror staring Hyunjoong. Mr.Kim sustain his weakened wife’s body, helping her to sit back.

Junsu rigid silence, "You're not kidding right, Hyung?."

Hyunjoong just stared at the floor, "I don’t know for sure, but from the fear that Jaejoong face now. I believe only he can cause it all. "

Junsu walked backwards until he sat on the couch, covering his face with his hands "I think Jaejoong hyung will manage to live peacefully and happily."

Yunho who had been horrible not knowing what  have this amily who is talking about, "Actually, what happened? I was his future husband, so I have a right to know everything. What are you talking about exactly?. "

Ms.Kim just locked eyes with Mr.Kim.

None of the Kim family who answered Yunho’s question. "Answer me!."

"Tomorrow night, please you call your parents to have dinner together, we will discuss these issues and marriage problems with Jaejoong." Mr.Kim answer.

 

************ _____________________ **********

 

Yunho opened Jaejoong’s room door slowly, he had decided to spend the night in this house. Jaejoong was fast asleep, didn’t intend to wake his angel. Yunho walked slowly up till at the edge of the bed.

Yunho brushed the hair falling on Jaejoong’s forehead, and he kissed his forehead.

Felt there were disturbing his sleep, Jaejoong slowly opened his eyes. Jaejoong was staring in front of him, Yunho with a very worried face.

"Ah, sorry Boo. I didn’t mean to wake you. "

Jaejoong didn’t answer anything, he was still upset over the incident earlier. Not getting a response at all from Jaejoong, Yunho sighed and decide to hold Jaejoong’s hand.

"Boo, I'm sorry. I'm jealous of Siwon because I'm afraid of losing you. But if you really need Siwon in your life like you just said, that means I can’t do anything. I'll help you look for Siwon, hm?. "

"Really?."

Hear the response from Jaejoong, Yunho smiled. "Yes, I promise you. You want a drink? let me get it to you. "

Before Yunho could walk away from Jaejoong who is lying weakly in bed, his movement was stalled because Jaejoong held Yunho's arm.

Yunho turned to Jaejoong, confused.

"Don’t leave me, I'm not thirsty." Jaejoong looked at Yunho, begging.

Yunho walked towards the bed which doesn’t get laid by Jaejoong, and let him lay there. Hugged Jaejoong, and Jaejoong make his body closer in Yunho’s embrace for warmth and a sense of security that he was looking for.

Jaejoong buried his face in Yunho’s chest, whispering "I was scared."

"Whatever happens I will definitely protect you." Yunho kissed Jaejoong’s head.