Chapter 12

Our Love Story, Not An Ordinary One

Previous Chapter... on 'Our Love Story, Not An Ordinary One' chapter 11

 

Yunho walked towards the bed which doesn’t get laid by Jaejoong, and let him lay there. Hugged Jaejoong, and Jaejoong make his body closer in Yunho’s embrace for warmth and a sense of security that he was looking for.

Jaejoong buried his face in Yunho’s chest, whispering "I was scared."

"Whatever happens I will definitely protect you." Yunho kissed Jaejoong’s head.

 



Chapter 12

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

The time I woke up in my bed, dim light streaming in through the glass windows, tilt and comes from an odd angle. Almost as if it was afternoon. I yawned and stretched, my fingers searching for Yunho but he wasn’t there.

                   "Yunho?." I muttered.

         Groping fingers touched something warm. His hand.

                  "You really get up now?" Yunho whispered.

                  "Mmm," I sighed agreed. "Like a lot of false sign?."

                  "You keep babbling restless all day."

                  "All day?." I blinked and turned again to the window.

                  "Last night you keep crying until you fall asleep, you need a lot of rest." Yunho said soothingly. "So you deserve to sleep all day."

 

          I sat up, my head dizzy. Light is breaking into my window from the west. "Wow."

                 "Hungry?" Guess Yunho. "Want breakfast in bed?"

                "I can manage it," I moaned, writhing again. "I must go down and move."

Yunho took my hand toward the kitchen, eyeing me warily, as if afraid I would collapse. Or maybe he thought I didn’t woke up yet. I chose a simple breakfast, put two Pop-Tart keeping to the grill. I saw myself in the shadow of the reflective chrome layer.

                "Geez, I'm really a mess."

Yunho just smiled warmly at me and comb my hair with his fingers. Then he hugged me from behind, I let my tired body lean to his body. I'm tired of thinking about it, I'm really very grateful to him, because he didn’t force me to tell.

                "Where Umma and the others?." Asked without opening my eyes which closed enjoying the warm embrace.

                "Hyunjoong was delivering your Umma and my Umma shopping for dinner tonight, and Junsu hasn’t come home."

 

I took a deep breath, maybe I've been very troublesome and alarmed the family. "Your Umma?."

               "Yeah, My Appa and Umma just got to seoul last night. And immediately go here, while Appa succeed me in office. "

              "Sorry, I've been very troublesome."

Yunho rotate my body, muscular arms that held me closer, and his lips to my ear; blowing warm breath made me shiver. "Whatever it takes to protect what is mine."

 

Yunho's hands grabbed my face, I suddenly felt his lips stuck to my lips. His lips not kiss me gently, and now there is a new form of conflict very mixed feelings in the kiss. I hugged his neck tightly, Yunho didn’t stop kissing me. I'm trying to get away from him, gasping out of air. His lips this time switching to my throat, and gently nibble some areas there. I pull Yunho’s lips back to mine, one hand still grabbed my face and the other hand embraced my waist, hugging me tightly.

 

               "Ahem."

 

I hear that voice broke away from our hot kiss. Without I turned my head to the arrival of the sound source, I already know that Hyunjoong hyung was standing there. I prefer to submerge my head on Yunho's chest.

             "Hello Hyunjoong, Umma Kim and Umma." Yunho greeted them with a little laugh at the end.

             "Yunnie, you likely can’t wait to have this your bride? Aigoo. "

             "You should know very well, how's your son."

Because of Yunho answer, they all laughed. While I still prefer to submerge my red face and hit Yunho’s chest lightly because he had embarrassed me like this.

 

*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****

Author's POV

 

Dinner time has come, the whole banquet even between family members are already sitting comfortably there. Enjoyed the atmosphere so warm, but Jaejoong's mother couldn't hide her worried for it. In the second stare to Jaejoong who is now sitting beside Yunho who had been noticed Jaejoong's eat, make sure Jaejoong eating his food.

Looking at the behavior of his mother, Hyunjoong take a deep breath. He decided to start the intent of the two families get together. Being the oldest child there and be the only person who knows what the problems being faced by his brother.

            "So, hm Appa and Mr.Jung, the conversation. Can you start?"

Everyone stop whatever it is they doing, Mr.Kim who feel compelled, clean the corner of his mouth and looked gently towards Jaejoong and Yunho.

           "Jaejoongie, my son. Look, we all make dinner today with the aim to talk about your marriage. "

           "Yes, and tonight we will resolve all issues related to your marriage problems." Mr.Jung added.

           "Jaejoongie, honey. We are so very worried to look your condition last night. Are you able to share with us?. " Mrs.Jung asked with extreme caution. And with that all eyes are on Jaejoong, observe how he reacts.

Jaejoong feels uncomfortable in his seat, he looked at his parents, his brother, and the last to Yunho who had been holding his hand intends to give power to Jaejoong. Jaejoong took a deep breath, before opening his mouth.

            "He .. he's back Umma?."

Mr eyes. Mrs.Kim wide open and heard his son's statement, on the other hand just stared at the Jung family reaction given the confused face.

            "How is it possible?! I am the one who put himself into prison! This is impossible!. " Mr.Kim shout

           "Bu-but Appa. My friend called me last night. And gave me the news ... and gave me a warning. If - if he's looking for me. "Jaejoong tried hard finish his words. He cried loudly.

Yunho who do not know anything, but when he saw Jaejoong cry like this. He pulled Jaejoong into his embrace, and let him cry in his arms.

Mr. Mrs.Jung confused stare and events that had just happened, "Actually, what has happened?."

Hyunjoong who his mouth shut all this time, deciding for himself which explains all of this. Seeing that his parents can not back out of a sense of shock.

           "Let me explain that."

 

Flashback

 

Kring ... Kring ....

                "Yes! Kim Jaejoong! Where are you now huh? We've all been up to in London Internatioanl Airport. You say you want to pick us up. " Hyunjoong who just attacked his brother.

~ "Hyung ~, let me talk briefly ne ~. I'm in the way, will soon be up. And I brought someone who special to me! Wait ne!. "

Without waiting for an answer from Hyunjoong, Jaejoong just hung up.

                 "The boy! Aish. "

                "What Hyunjongie? What Jaejoongie pick us?. " He turned upon hearing the sound of his Umma.

                "Ah yes, umma. He said that He was going to get here soon. We wait for the bench. Come on. "

 

After a few minutes, the beautiful figure of a man they'd been waiting for finally showed himself before Kim's family with cheerful smile.

                 "Hello, Umma, Appa, Hyunjoong hyung, and Junsuiiee ~. Ah! I'll introduce you to my boyfriend. "

Burly figure behind Jaejoong stepped up beside him, smiling show row of white teeth.

                "Hello, nice to meet you. My name is J... "

 



 

HEy! HeY! HEY! I come back for a long time. *sigh*

I was trying to change my style of writing and minimalize my grammatical errors here~ so this is it! I hope you not dissapoined with me. 

SO! i've kept my promise for updating this story~

oh yeah.. for the ex. I think want to suprise you guys~ want to make you keep wondering who is he! hahaha*eveil laugh* well, for YJs maybe you can guess who is he. so.. until next  update!!

Then, Please feel FREE to comment below here~

For you who have sub, comment and up voted this story, i reaal feel thankfull to you guys. With 129 subbers and 5 up voters, this is really not my expectation~ *DEEPBOW*

Please enjoy~