Chapter 15

Our Love Story, Not An Ordinary One

Previous Chapter... on 'Our Love Story, Not An Ordinary One' chapter 14

 

"Besides , I as a mother is very happy to see the change in Yunho . I've never seen this deep love in him. It all can be seen in the treatment for Jaejoong . "

Words given by Mrs.Jung instantly create 5 pairs of eyes followed the direction of view Mrs.Jung . Currently Jaejjong being hugged by Yunho and kissed his head repeatedly , trying to calm down .

              "It looks like they are in their own world . " Junsu said .

Made everyone there smiling gently .

             "So we had better fasten this marriage . "

 



 

Our Love Story, Not An Ordinary One Chapter 14

 

Jaejoong who are currently in the Jung family’s car , was enjoying the view of seoul city during the day . Today he , along with Mrs. Jung and Mrs . Kim will visit one of the famous boutiques and boutique coincidence is Jung family subscription to ordered all party needs .

             "Hm ... Umma ."

             "Yes , dear ? ," Suddenly these two middle-aged women are answering Jaejoong’s call.

Jaejoong 's face flushed , since the dinner  Mr . and Mrs . Jung said that Jaejoong had to call them as Umma and Appa .

             "Do we need to bring 4 bodyguards just to accompany our wedding dress fitting . Do you think this bit too much, umma? . "

              Mrs . Jung chuckled , "Jaejoong , dear . We don’t want the Jung family soon to be daughter-in-law in danger . What about my son then if anything happens to his soul mate ."

             "U - umma .”

Mrs.Kim laugh , "Hey , they did this also for your own good . Umma also not want anything to happen to my son ."

 

After how many minutes on the way they have spent with talking about what kind of party they want . Finally they arrived at the boutique . 4 bodyguards are instructed to keep an eye on them from outside the boutique only. Jaejoong looked around , saw a row of beautiful clothes there starting from suits and dresses .

            "Good morning , I’am Lee Hyonhee that will help you ."

            "Ah , Ms.Lee . How my dress ? . " Mrs.Jung standing right in front of the young woman who was a manager at the boutique.

           "Oh , we have prepared . It's all 3 dresses ."

Jaejoong just stared at the young woman and aspiring law interchangeably . Is it true that he had just heard . Dress ? . What might they be sent out to wear dresses again like he did at the time the engagement party.

          "Umma , gown ? . "

Mrs . Jung turned his attention to Jaejoong , , see facial lines confusion there . "Calm down , Jaejoong . By the time you get engaged I hear you're very pretty to use that . So I think , you have to wear it again to pay at the time I didn’t see you . "

         "But umma . " Jaejoong wined .

         "Hey , my son . Let them , and anyway you're really look beautiful use dress . Do it for them , neh ? ."

Jaejoong could only nod resignedly , he just could follow crazy idea these two middle-aged women who end up bring it wears 3 dresses . White dress , black and red .

 

********************

 

        "Umma , I want to bring a lunch to Yunho ."

They are currently located in the residence Kim family . Having spent 4 hours just for wedding dress fittings , they decided to have lunch at home . Because Jaejoong reasoned uncomfortable with the presence of bodyguards who always follow where they go .

       "Uh , it looks like umma child can no longer be separated with his ​​future husband , eh ? ." Said Mrs.Kim

       "Umma ~ , stop making fun of me like that . I just want to learn how to be a good wife. And at least I have to get used to the presence of Yunho . "

       "Okay ~ . " Mrs.Kim just raised her hands , claiming surrender .

       "According to the umma , it's a good idea Jaejoong . I'm sure Yunho haven’t lunch today, he too workaholic same with his Appa ." This time Mrs.Jung that said .

       "Okay , I'm already prepared the food . I'm leaving now ya umma ."

       "Be careful ."

Jaejoong went to leave the house without forgetting two kisses for the beloved umma. It only took about thirty minutes to get to the Jung company . He had just walked into the building , but he had successfully made all the eyes that were there stopped to look at him .

       "Excuse me, is Mr.Jung available today ? . "

       "Ah , yes, he is in his room. I'll take you no his room, Miss . "

Found himself called by her ‘Miss’ , Jaejoong could only pouting his lips as he once again considered as woman .

       "This is his room miss , excuse me first. "

 

Tok .. Tok .. Tok ...

       "Come In ."

Yunho's voice came from inside the room. Somehow it made Jaejoong heart beat faster than usual . Took a deep breath , Jaejoong finally stepped into the room. Yunho who is reading the document that was on his desk . Without moving his eyes from the paper , Yunho said ,

         "What is it Taeyoen ? Is there a schedule should I do today ? . "

        "Yun . "

Surprised to hear the sound , instantly making Yunho looked at someone who was in front of him . Yunho grinned at Jaejoong who stood before him .

        "Jaejoong ? "

       "I'm here just bring your lunch for you . Am I disturbing you ? . "

Yunho hurriedly shook his head and stood up from his seat to forget the work he had done.

       "Jinjja ? Ah ~ I suddenly felt very hungry. Let's eat first. "

Yunho immediately take the bag from Jaejoong’s hand and pulled gently for followed him sit on the couch that was the room. Yunho without become a patient one , immediately opened the box of food that has been prepared by Jaejoong .

         "Wah ~ , there's a lot . You cook it for me ? . "

         "N - ne . I cook it for you . "

          "I'll spend without remaining . "

Before first bite landed just inside the mouth of Yunho . Voices broke into the room stop Yunho’s movement.

          "Hyung ~ . "

         "Ya ! Yoochun - ah , knock forst before going . "

         "Ah , Mian hyung . "

Jaejoong just stared at the body of the man who was before him .

         "Uh , hyung . Who is this gorgeous man ? Why are you alone with him . oh my god hyung , you 're getting married . "

         "What are you saying ? for you to told me that. And don’t stare at my future wife like that playboy."

Jaejoong smiled amused to see the behavior of the two adult men in front of him . Moreover, coupled with the way Yunho advised that , by showing that he holds chopsticks.

          "Ah , Jaejoong . Mianhe , excuse the behavior of these people . He is my best friend , who I regard as my brother. His name is Yoochun . "

          "Introduce me , Jaejoong - shii . Park Yoochun . "

           "Kim Jaejoong . "

           "Jung Jaejoong . Ah ~ what a beautiful name . " Yunho laughed off by his own words , which simply replied with a shake of the head there are two people in the room.

           "Ah yes , Jaejoong . He will be my best man for our wedding. "

          "Hm , Yunho . " Jaejoong said, carefully .

          "Hm ? . " Yunho answered questions Jaejoong putting food into his mouth .

          "Can I get to choose Siwon who will be my best man ? . "

Yunho immediately stopped chewing movements .

 

 



Well, Hello Minnaaaa~ . When i said i'll update this story every saturday . But technically within 2 hour it's saturday.

IN HERE~. teheeee xD

I hope this update will make reader happy with my story. I really got confused, which story will get my priority.

huft... and again, i have a new story with me. LOL

Please comment, subs, and up voted for me. Thank you :*

p