Chapter 3

Our Love Story, Not An Ordinary One

 

 

Author’s POV

 

'I can’t believe my parents to hook me up, I hope my future husband is no creepy stranger and not like him.' Jaejoong who is currently busy preparing dinner with his own thoughts. Not realizing that the guests coming.

 

"Oh my, Yunho-shi. Glad you're here. Please come in. " Mrs.Kim opened the door for Yunho. Yunho smiled softly at her. "Just Yunho, umma."

"Oh My!! He's been called umma. Hurry sit honey, or don’t you go to the kitchen. Please see your future wife was preparing dinner.”

Yunho nodded and walked towards the way shown by Ms.Kim

Yunho watched Jaejoong seriously capture every movement made ​​by Jaejoong. "Hm, this looks very suitable bride for me."

Jaejoong jumped suddenly heard a noise in the kitchen, he turned his head. Staring figure in front of him now, "Y-Yunho-shi?."

Jaejoong noticed fine figure of a man, the well-built leather brown hair neatly styled. Yunho walked over and took his right hand,then kissed it. It makes Jaejoong blushed.

"Hmm, Yunho-shi did we ever meet? Looks like I'm similar to your face. "

"Do you remember that event a few weeks ago? You crush on me that makes all your flowers fall. "

Jaejoong opened his eyes wide, twice the width of normal. "Ah! I'm sorry, I can’t recognize you. "

Yunho smiled, "It's okay, what can I do here?."

Jaejoong hurriedly shook his head, "No, you're a guest here. So this is my job and I'm used to making dinner like this. "

"Absolutely the right candidate to be my wife."

 

Meanwhile, in the dining room ..

 

Hyunjoong drummed his fingers on the table.

Ms.Kim disturbed by the behavior of his eldest son was, "YAH! Hyunjoong. Stop acting like it's against your brother. He was able to decide for himself what is good for him. "

Hyunjoong rolled his eyes, "Yeah, last time we acted like it. What do we get? if not that Physco bastrad. "

Junsu bowed his head to remember what happened to his brother, "W-well, that's-." Before Ms.Kim continue her words. Yunho and Jaejoong came together bringing food into the dining room that has been prepared.

"Hm? What's the problem? Why is your face like that? So serious. "

Mr.Kim who had been sitting silent now spoke, "There's nothing my son, let's start eating."

"Oh! And what did I miss? why do you look close?. " Ms.Kim grinning see the closeness Jaejoong and Yunho.

"Ah, umma. Yunho turned out one of my acquaintances. I recognized his face but not his name. "

"Hahahaha, how bad my Joongie is."

 

******************************

Jaejoong's POV

 

After we finished dinner, Umma told me to him to the exit. My umma effort is fantastic. I chuckled remembering how the two brothers of at the last supper.

I heard Yunho clearing his throat make my attention back to him, "What have you in mind until you make such a cute face?." Yunho asked, lowering his body up to par with me.

"Ah! It's nothing. And thank you for coming here. That was great fun. And I'm happy my future husband is not a strange person. " I smiled softly to him.

Yunho's right hand grabbed my right cheek and it, I just stood there, shocked by his actions. And the last thing I remember, I felt his lips landed on my lips with a smooth rhythm. Unconsciously I followed his lips movement.

A gentle kiss had now turned into a passionate kiss, he bit my lower lip made gasped pave the way for his tongue into my mouth.

I pulled his jacket, indicating I needed a breath. Finally he let go of the kiss.

He used his thumb to rub my lips were now wet with our saliva. I blushed, and he kiss my lips again. Now just a minute and he walked towards his car.

He turned around, "See you later, wife!."

 

*************************************************************************************************************************

I'm sorry for the late update.

I'm just into my other fanfics. Please read my other fanfics too !!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/369839/life-with-you-death-without-you-angst-jaemin-yunjae-mpreg-historical

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/375300/the-convenant-changmin-fantasy-junsu-mystery-yoochun-yunjae

and http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/314388/trapped-by-your-love-vampire-mpreg-luhan-chanyeol-kris-krisyeol-chanhan