Chapter 9

Our Love Story, Not An Ordinary One

 

Chapter 9

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I stood on the balcony of my room, remembering what had happened last night. I just can’t think that he will felt anything like that to me.

 

Flashback

"What the hell are you doing?." Yunho talks between his teeth, his eyes now exudes a sense of anger.

Jaejoong who heard it, immediately releasing him from Yunho's arms. Put his palm on Yunho’s chest to make his attention back to Jaejoong. Jaejoong shook his head.

Siwon walked up to them, pat Yunho’s shoulder. "Don’t worry, I'm not going to take him away from you. Take care of him well. "

Siwon walked away, but was restrained by Jaejoong's voice calling him.

"We still bestfriend, right ? We can still like the the old days, right?. "

Siwon just smiled softly to Jaejoong.

End Of Flashback

 

Now I can’t reach his phone, would like to ask how he was. I'm very worried about him. Probably what Hyunjoong said was true, he needs time to himself.

"Jaejoong?."

I turned, I found Hyunjoong hyung standing there. He smiled at me, "What are you thinking, hmm? Yunho had come to pick you up, he's under. "

"Ye, hyung."

I walked out of my room, and walked toward living room. Once he saw I walked toward him, he got up from his seat before. Hugged me and kissed my forehead gently.

"Hey, Boo? Are you feeling alright? You look a little pale, you already have breakfast?. " He grabbed my face with both hands, get rid of the strands of hair that covered my eyes.

"I just feel not in the mood to eat."

"Ah! Don’t say that, let's eat out. There delicious meal that I think, after that I want to take you to work, and I'll pick you up tonight. Come on. "

 

**********______________________********

 

It's been almost a week I haven’t heard any news from him, this is really seized my mind. He really got me worried. Could it be that he lied when he answered that we would like the old days. Although it may be very hard for him, but I don’t want to lose a bestfriend figure like him.

"Hey, Boo."

"Ah!."

Prang!!

The hold glass fell from my grasp. Yunho immediately ran over to me.

"Hey, hey Boo? What is it? Why are you so absent minded like this, hm?. "

I just blinked my eyes, try to understand all that is going on. I think I was cleaning the café to cover. But it seems I was too lost in my own thoughts, without feeling that Yunho had come to pick me up.

Yes, after Siwon lost in the earth, which are now replacing Yunho presence.

"Ah, it's okay. I only thinking about something. "

"Don’t tell me, if you're still thinking about him?."

I felt angry at the tone of the sentence, I sighed. Don’t want to have an argument about him among us, again.

"Yunho, you know. He was my best friend, of course I thought about it. For several haven’t heard any news for him, obviously if I'm worried about. " I answered while I went back to work.

"But this isn’t good for you, if you continue like this." Yunho runs followed.

I remained silent.

"I'm going to his apartment, you go home first."

I walked toward the exit but restrained, as he grabbed my arm roughly. I tried to let go of his grip but instead quite the opposite in fact he strengthened his grip.

Suddenly he kissed me, brought his hand to holding my nape and my waist in oreder bring me closer to him. I struggled, banging his chest with my both hands, but still to no avail. So I decided to let him do what he wants to do.

After so long, he finally let me go.

SLAP!

"I thought, you've changed your attitude which is like this. And then,  I was wrong. " I wipe my tears harshly.

"But you was my fiance! You shouldn’t think much about it. "

I looked at him with a look of disbelief, "It's true I'm your fiancée, but I also don’t want to lose the people who plays an important role part in my life. He is like my brother, stop feeling jealousy is not rational like that Yunho!. "

I turned my body, ran towards the exit.

"Come back here, Jaejoong!."

I don’t listen to his voice, there happened to be an empty taxi. Without thinking I get in there.

"Just go, sir."

I need some time for myself.



 

Here's another update~. and... come drama.!!

For the next update probably ...... next hours..

and the next update is really important chapter for this story. SO.....