Chapter 1

Our Love Story, Not An Ordinary One

 

Part 1

 

Author pov—

 

                One sunny morning sweep a perfect face that’s belongs to Kim Jaejoong. The milky skin, big doe eyes, plump red lips and have a raven hair groaned . Look towards the clock located at the table where his bed, still showed a 6 ​​am. But he had to get up to prepare breakfast for his siblings, Jaejoong drag himself to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth.

 

When he go in the kitchen, he began to prepare a simple breakfast with fried rice and boiled eggs. Suddenly a pair of arms embraced him from behind, and the man put his head on Jaejoong's shoulder. Jaejoong smiled, "Hey hyung, awake?"

"Hmmm hmm, you make breakfast again, Joongie? where Appa and umma?"

"Oh, they had gone to the French. There are things that need to be taken care of there and all honeymoon again. " Jaejoong chuckled

"Very predictable from them." Hyunjoong shook his head

Jaejoong turned off the stove, turned his body and face positioning in Hyunjoong’s arms. "Now go to the bathroom, wash your body Hyung. You'll be late for work. "

"Ah,. So comfortable. "Hyunjoong smell Jaejoong’s hair slowly. Jaejoong giggle and hit hyunjoong’s chest playfully, “Aish, don’t be like that hyung. I'm very concerned with the future when your wife dealing with you like this every morning." Jaejoong push Hyunjoong softly and took the plate.

“I'm not getting married, my life quite perfect like this in the presence of you two.”

“ Hyuuuuug~~~ Don’t start anything without me.”

Jaejoong and Hyunjoong looked towards his brother, who just got it, Kim Junsu.

"We're not going to start anything without you, SuSu. Well, because everyone was awake we had better breakfast first. "

 

“ So Hyung, want a ride to your shop ?.” Junsu ask Jaejoong

“ It’s okay, SuSu. Siwon will pick me up later.” Jaejoong smile sweetly at Junsu. Junsu paused look at the expression jaejoong have, he cleared his throat and managed to make Jaejoong looked at him, “ Hyung, You don’t go out with him, do you ?”

Hyunjoong choked, shocked to hear the conversation of his dongsaeng. “ WHAT ?! Junsu what are you talking about ? aish, if Jaejoong wanna go out with someone. THAT someone must go after us. Even though that siwon.”

Jaejoong just shake his head, and stand up just place the dirty plate in sink. “Siwon and me are bestfriend, nothing more. You two don’t like that towards him.”

 

 

***********************************************************

 

Ting Tong

 

Jaejoong ran toward the front door, and upon opening the door there is a handsome figure of a man standing before him with a bouquet of roses.

“ hey, Siwon.” Jaejoong's gaze fixed on rose directed at him, a little unsure Jaejoong looked back at Siwon's face. “ That’s for you, Jae. Take it.” Siwon smile

“ O-oh, thanks Siwon. How sweet of you, let’s go.”

Siwon and Jaejoong walked to the car, before Jaejoong could open the door Siwon preceded it. “ Oh my, Siwon. Don’t do that to me, are you forget that I’m a guy Siwon ?”

“ Jae, I know the fact that you are a guy here. And do that for you jae, don’t mad at me neee~.” Siwon said that with his aegyo

Jaejoong just roll his eyes, “ Okay, now get in. I don’t want to late to open my shop.”

“ Okay, princess.” Siwon run towards driver seat.

“ SIWONNNNN!!!!.”

“ HAHAHAHHAHAHA.”

 

***************************************************************

 

Well, how it is ? Bad ?

owwwhh, i'll work harder next time neee. pleaseee believe me

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH !!!!!!