Tabi's sweet dessert 2

yg family secret couples

Top: noona?...

Bom: hmmm......???

Top:Do you know noona!....there's probably much more delicious than this food?

Bom:yah!!..then dont eat!!.....return that one!!**spanking top's hands

TOp:do you know what it is?

Bom:hmmp..no!!..what is it?.....wait.....why did you hold my hand in the stage earlier??!!now good luck to me there will be millions of haters....

Top: hahaha...**smirks..be proud noona a handsome guy holds your hand...

Bom: pffttt......is that so?!!

TOp:did you not like it?

Bom: are you teasing me?!!....ofcourse i dont!!

TOp: okay!!....

SILENCE......

Bom: topshii??

TOp: noona...as what i ask you earlier.....

Bom: what????....then what is it....idont know..**irritated voice

Top: This......**top leaned closer to bom's face and kissed her lips...

Bom thought: ommo!!..top kissed me?!....**wide eyed..

Top: that noona....noona???are you ....

Bom: why did you do that?...**teary eyed....then spanks top

Top: oh!!...it is delicious..that's what i mean.....

Bom: hey!!..seunghyun.your so bad..**spanks hard badly..

TOp: im so sorry ouch..no...noona..!!..aww...noona..stop!..aww..hey ...ouch!

Bom: ill go now....bye...**runs at the door but was stop by an arm wrapping her from her back....

Top: noona...ummm..dont be angry please listen...ummm...me, choi seunghyun....umm....

Bom: what now?...**teary eyed

Top: noona!...listen carefully....noona, its been 5 years, this feeling of mine to..to..towards you...I hope you feel the same way to me...even though, i think you ....only thought me as a sunbae or a close friend...umm..Really noona..I like you.....saranghe<3.....noona? i like you..

Bom just froze at those words "i like you, saranghe<3"....

Bom: ah...later....see you...bye..**runs away fast..

Top: hmm....*sigh*..I guess i fail...does noona hate me? doesnt like me?....aishh...**sits at the couch..

Top: oh!..her phone... whats this?... Im her wallpaper...?...Maybe i will just surprised her, while returning this.. and ask her again...! you can do this seunghyun...fighting!~~

Meanwhile.....

Bom just ride a cab covering her face and slightly changing her voice..

Bom thought: what is wrong with me?....finally seunghyun confesses that she likes me?....I like him too..but look..bom..what did you do?!! aish..just running away like that!!..Think bom..think.....

T driver: Miss?...we arrived in  Yg building....

Bom: thank you...here sir...

As the taxi drove off....

Bom: ill'call dara and  tell her i cant go to the after party.....wait!!... My phone....could it be....

Meanwhile..

Top: hmmm....bom noona!..you really like me dont you...**wide smiling face as he found many pictures of him and his messeges are all locked to be save in bom's phone....

Top: oh!!..My contact name: alienTabi...hahaha~~~ sorry noona...! I played your phone..hehehe....but tommorow is the big day....Hope my feeling is right noona!.....

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Short update everyone!!....Exam week... :(...but ill try to update..how was it?

THanks to the new subscribers:)//.....