PANGALAWA

Im In Love with My Best Friend's Sister

 

After puking. Taeyeon went to his house. When he arrives at his house he saw the Tiffany in his porch, sitting and hugging her pink luggage. Taeyeon approach the sleeping girl and shook her lightly to wake her.

 "Miyoung, wake up" Tiffany wake up feeling someone calling her name and shaking her body. She look who it was and it’s her childhood friend Taeyeon, she quickly got up and hug the young man.

"Taetae i miss you"

 "i miss you too Miyoung"

 "aish..stop calling me Miyoung, it's Tiffany now"

 "Tippani"

 "hahaha.. i can see you still a dork"

 "Yah! how can you call your fiancée a dork" Taeyeon look at Tiffany and they have a stare battle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Then a minute past they both smile and laugh

."hahaha, it give me goosebump hearing that Taetae"

"hahaha, me also"

 "why do we have a stubborn Parents to arrange marriage us" Tiffany said

 "Tell me about it" Taeyeon said

"Taetae did you confess already to the girl you told me about?"

 "i already told you Miyoung"

"Tiffany"

"oh Tippani, that i can't because she's my best friend sister."

 "garsh Taetae, is he really your best friend, he should have known that you’re a great catch, smart, responsible . dorky but loyal"

 "wow, Tippani i never knew you like me that much"

"again Taetae, it give me goose bump"

 "hahaha, so are plan on making our parents believe that were okay with them arrange marriage us. Until we graduate, is a go"

 "yes and you’re changing our topic" Tiffany said and glare at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon can only sigh "it's complicated Tippani"

 "Tiffany"

 "that’s what i said"

"argg..never mind, just call me Fany"

 "Fany?"

"short for Tiffany"

 "ok"

 "aish, still changing topic"

 "Fany, she's the sister of my best friend and that the end of that, now let’s go inside, i will guide you to your room"

"aish Taetae, i hate your best friend. he's really not your best friend because his hurting you"

 "it’s okay Fany ah, i still can manage my feeling for her, if it comes to the worst, i’ll just confess"

 

 

 

and Taeyeon guided Tiffany to the room, who decorate it in pink. of course Tiffany squel seeing her room colour in pink.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Monday Taeyeon was asking by Sooyoung to accompany him to the gym to watch Yoona, practise Volleyball. Yoona and Jessica is a varsity player in the Univesity. Jessica is the captain because she is the ace player and she has a killer spike. Taeyeon first acted that he did not want to join Sooyoung at the gym but deep inside he wanted to come and see the bouncing of Jessica

."Dude you’re drooling" Sooyoung said seeing Taeyeon.

 "no im not" Taeyeon denied but actually he is, seeing Jessica sweating and look really y.

Sooyoung look at the direction were Taeyeon is looking at he see Jessica and Yoona.

"yah are you thinking byuntae at my Yoona"

 "yah dude I’m not, Yoona is not my type"

 "better be, and wipe your drool" Taeyeon did what Sooyoung said but was shock went he heard a familiar voice

"who's drooling?"

 "Y.Yuri" Taeyeon stutter

"the byuntae of course, he looking at the direction were Yoona is" then Yuri look at where Yoona is and Taeyeon was relief that Jessica is now far away from Yoona.

"Gyuri and Hyori? Well that’s explain the the drooling Soo, Taeng like nice " Yuri said and smile

Sooyoung was about to say that it not Hyori was not thre when he saw Taeyeon drooling but he was stop by Taeyeon talking first

"Why are you only now? You usually be here early to guard your sister" Taeyeon said

“oh right im on my way here when i saw a goddess walking i follow here but she disappear on my sight, and when i remember that” Yuri was still talking when someone hug Taeyeon making Yuri and Sooyoung shock and look at the girl.

“Taetae im been searching for you i almost got lost searching for you all around campus”

“You said that you’ll come to the university tomorrow, how did you found me?”

“i ask someone, i was lucky that she know you and said you’re always here in the gym”

“oh” Taeyeon could only say

Then Tiffany whisper something to Taeyeon “i can see you’ve been drooling Taetae, so this mean the girl is one of the girls playing in the court”

Taeyeon blush hearing what Tiffany said “Fany don’t,my best friend who happen to be his brother is in front of us” Taeyeon whisper back

 

 

*She’s the goddess i saw, they seem close, aish.. sad life” Yuri thought looking at Tiffany.

 

“JESSICA LOOK OUT” Yoona shouted

 

 

 


 

second chapter done

wahwahwah

cliche? i think so too..

but it's fun writing it..

kekeke