LABING ANIM

Im In Love with My Best Friend's Sister

 

 
 
Yuri POV
 
"Tiffany will you be my girlfriend?" I ask her. I'm nervous right now. I'm doing this to save me from embarrassment. I need to be a man right.
 
I know the two of them (Jessica and Taeyeon) is somewhere in this place looking at us. After my rejection I will kill those two.
 
 
 
Flashback. 
(Week before)
 
"Yul confess to her already, you two seem close now a day" Taeyeon said.
 
"It's because four of you are doing couple stuff and leaving her alone" I said.
 
"Oppa, you have a chance to her. I know it" Jessica said. Aish Jessi don't give me hope. I don't want to fall face flat on the ground.
 
"Yes Yul, I know Fany since we where little and you're the guy she like, more like her ideal type"
 
"But she told me that I'm a jerk"
 
"That's because before she knew you, I always told her the thing about me liking Sica and you being my best friend, the two of you start on the wrong foot  that's why she hate you before"
 
"I can't, I tried many times. When I going to confess. I end up embarrassing myself or even running away"
 
"Hahahahaha.. I saw that many times" Taeyeon laugh at me and I saw Jessica slap him in the shoulder.
 
"Taengoo stop laughing at my brother, we need to help him"
 
"Aish, we can't help him. His to shy to do it. Unless" Taeyeon stop and whisper something to Jessi
 
"What unless?" I ask. I don't like when Taeyeon is thinking.
 
"Oh, your such a genius babe, I go get it from mom" Jessica said.
 
"What? I don't get it, why is Taeyeon genius? What are you getting from mom?" I ask nervously from the two. I don't like it. I know hat Jessica is a evil genius and being together with Taeyeon. Ahh dooms day will happen to me.
 
I bend my knee on the floor and pleaded "please whatever you two are planning please stop it" 
 
"Sica babe, please get everything from mom and I will tell your brother about what's our plan"
 
Jessica nodded, smile and went outside my room. 
 
"What plan Tae? Please abandon your plan, please"
 
"No can do best friend, our plan is to blackmail you"
 
"Blackmail?"
 
"Oh, we are giving you a week to confess to Fany and if you don't confess, all your baby picture, , is to be shown to Fany"
 
 
"WHAT!!!"
 
 
 
End of flashback.
 
 
 
So I'm here in front of her confessing. Not hearing her reply. I quickly bow and said.
 
"Sorry Tiffany, please forget my my confession, I'm sorry" I was about to run when she grab my wrist.
 
"Are you the one who's always following me, when I'm going home alone?"
 
My body shiver, she notice me following her.
 
"Answer me" she said and I feel my body shiver.
 
"Yes"
 
"Are you the one who always put flower in my locker?"
 
"Yes" I said lowering my head.
 
"Are you the who gave me this letter addressing yourself as my secret admirer?"
 
"Yes I am"
 
"Why did you confess today?" 
 
"Jessica and Taeyeon blackmail me"
 
"What is the blackmail about?"
 
"I can't tell you, it's way to embarrassing"
 
"Tell me" again my body shiver in fear, that I jump a little.
 
"They will show you my baby picture" I said.
 
A minute of silent that feels like a lifetime for me but then
 
"Your cute" she said and giggle.
 
I look at her curiously.
 
"To answer your question, yes"
 
"Yes?" I did not get it.
 
I saw her sigh and lean in to kiss me. My eyes widen in shock but I kiss her back in an instant.
 
she pull for the kiss
 
"Yes I want to be your girlfriend" she said and show me her eye smile.
 
I smile. Tiffany is my girlfriend now. I'm happy, super happy.
 
 
"CONGRATULATION!!" Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona and Jessica suddenly appear out of nowhere.
 
 
"Nice kiss" Taeyeon said and nudge me.
 
Tiffany and I blush.
 
"Let's celebrate! Yuri will buy us food" Sooyoung said.
 
"I will?" I ask
 
"Yes you will" Yoona answer. I sigh then look at Tiffany.
 
"Let's go celebrate" I said extending my hand to her. She smile and grab my hand. We walk holding hands walking towards the restaurant.
 
 
 

i have mark this complete 

I'm blank thinking about the next chapter..

sorry

-( _ _ )-