LABING APAT

Im In Love with My Best Friend's Sister

 


"Bwahahahaha, what happen dude?" Taeyeon said laughing out loud. Yuri and Taeyeon is in the boy comfort room.

 

Yuri text Taeyeon to meet him in the comfort room, he wanted to know the reaction of Tiffany after he run away.

 

"So Taeng what her reaction, stop laughing, just tell me?"

 

"As always she love Totoro, she keeps on looking at it and smiling. I think she forget the running away incident and I told what you did to your sister and she laugh hard and said that her Oppa is cute"

 

Yuri sigh "how in the world, I can face her without being embarrass?"

 

"Ghad Yul, just be a man and ask her out, guarding your sister your whole life make you like this"

 

"I can't control it, I become weak in front of her, did you see how beautiful she is?"

 

"Yeh I know that she is  beautiful but your sister is more beautiful  for me"

 

"Better be because if you hurt my sister your dead Kim"

 

"Before making threat Jung, be a man and ask Fany out in a date"

 

"Tae, we are ready, Jessica is already in the bench" Minho their classmate said.

 

"Okay Min, give me a second" Taeyeon said and Minho nodded.

 

"What is happening?" Yuri ask

 

"Just watch and learn Jung"

 

Taeyeon went out in the comfort room, Yuri follow him.

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica POV.

 

Yul Oppa and Tae Oppa is still not here. They just excuse their selves to go to the comforts room while waiting

 

"Jessica Unnie for you" Minzy gave me a rose. I wanted to say thank you but she already walk away.

 

I look at Minzy, waiting for her to look back but she did not, a second later someone tap my shoulder and I saw Hyorin is holding a red rose, she is smiling and said "for you Jessi"

 

"Thank you" I said before she can leave, what is happening? Then I heard Hyorin giggle.

 

"Someone just ask me to give you that, bye Jessi, you are lucky" Hyorin said and run away from me, me lucky? I did not get it.

 

Thinking who gave me this flower, there are two person in my mind Taec Oppa and Tae Oppa, I smile and wish that it is Tae Oppa.

 

A second later another flower is given to me by Dara Unnie, one by one people when to me and give me red rose, Minho, Chansung, Chaerin, Bom Unnie, Lizzy, Gyuri, Narsha, Gain, Onew, Amber, Victoria. I was given eleven red roses. I still waiting for someone who gave me this roses.

 

 

I look around then a second later Yoona gave me a card, i look around and see capital letter I. I look at her and ask “what is this?” she just shrugs her shoulder.

 

Yoona gave me a card, now i know who is doing this. I smile waiting for her to appear but the one who when in front of me is Tiff, i look up to her then she gave a another card, i look at the card and there a heart inside the heart is a LOVE letter. He can be really cheesy but i like it, i think im smiling like idiot now.

 

A minute later i saw him approaching us, smiling like a dork. Don’t tell him but i already falling deeply for him, if he as right now, no one can stop me from saying yes. I gather myself and act cool.

 

“hi guys, sorry we are late Yul here” but before he can continue my brother already putting his hand to his mouth.

 

I look at him, waiting for the letter You from him or my twelve rose but i saw him just playing around with Yul Oppa. Maybe it not him. Doubting my guess who gave me this, i heard Tiff spoke.

 

“let’s just eat lunch now”

 

I saw my Oppa stiffen hearing Tiff voice, aish my Oppa can be shy guy. I giggle secretly remembering what Tae Oppa told me what happen earlier but then i remember again who gave me all this?

 

“nice flower you have their Sica” I heard Tae Oppa said to me, i was disappointed all this is not his doing. I quickly stand up and follow Tiff walking in the cafeteria. I just have to wait for the guy who gave me all this.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

“you said watch me, you just gave Jessi surprise then pretend it did not came from you” Yul whisper to me.

 

“when did i say i’m done Yul, i said watch and learn”

 

We are walking in the cafeteria behind Tiffany and Jessica. I saw Jessica looking around try to find someone. I think she doubt now that i gave her the roses and card. Well the next step begin at the cafeteria.

 

A minute later we finally near the cafeteria, i saw Minho giving me okay sign to say everything is ready, i nodded to say i understand. I can say what i did today is A for effort.

 

 

Jessica POV

Im looking around the place and finding who is the one gave me this roses and card, i keep on asking Tiff but she’s not answering me, i was so sure that it was Tae Oppa but now i doubt a little.

 

We are near the cafeteria and i can’t hear any noise, usually the cafeteria by now is full of student and noises which irritate me actually.

 

When we enter the cafeteria, i feel something is not right, i think all of them are looking at me, before i could ask Tiffany, she already drag me to our usually table. I really feel something is not right.

 

 

As soon as i sat down. I heard his voice in the speaker.

 

The first day i saw you, you already stole my heart.

Are start is not a dream like fairy tales

But i know i will make you feel like a Princess everyday

By my side

I’ll be your Dork Prince and Cheesy Knight

My mission in my life is to make you smile 24/7

To make your heart skip a beat in every sweet word i will say

To make you feel love for the rest of your life.

 

 

I look around to find him, i think tears fall in my eyes, the sweetest and the cheesiest guy in the world is in love with me. I heard a cheer in the crowd and saw him approaching me this time holding a white rose and a teddy bear the chest of the teddy bear have YOU. When his near

 

“adding white rose. It symbolize my love, affections and respect to you and  if all the roses died that’s when my love for you will stop” i look at him, so this mean if this flower died he won’t love me no more, i pout thinking. “white flower is plastic Princess” he added and he smile a dork again. I secretly smile and now my heart beating fast. Still looking at him without saying anything

 

“would you be my Valentine for the rest of my life Jessica Jung Sooyeon?” he said and gave me his best smile revealing his small dimple that i like. I still daze by what happen.

 

“Sica, are you still here, im asking you, can you answer my question? Please” he said

 

“your only courting me for two days Tae Oppa” i said and i saw him pout and i saw my brother chuckle.i saw his pout and think, how cute. Then i heard in the background.

 

“if she did not say Yes Taeng, i am willing to” one of our schoolmate say

 

“or me Taeng Oppa” even lower grade than us.

 

i glare at them and i saw them giggle. I look at Tae Oppa again, his looking down sulking. I use my hand to lift his face and is saw him pouting, then a peck his pouting lips and said

 

 

 

“Yes Oppa i will be your Valentine”

 

 

I saw his face light up after hearing what i say. I giggle looking at him.

 

“Don’t dare cheat on me” i said and glare at the girls around us and he nodded like an elementary student. Then i heard the cheers roar inside the cafeteria. I blush and lower my head, he hug me and he playfully wave at the area. Such a dork Oppa.

 

Taeyeon POV

 

Yes..yes..yes.. Sica is my girlfriend now, i wave at the people in the cafeteria thanking them. They all help me. I look at Yuri who is smiling at us. I feel happy that his already like me to be Sica’s boyfriend. yes again im Sica’s BOYFRIEND, JEALOUS!!??

 

“Oppa stop being a dork, just sit down” Jessica said pulling me next to her.

 

I smile at her and said “let’s eat now Princess, what do you like to eat?” i ask

 

“let me come with you” Jessica said

 

“no Princess, you would sit here and be a Princess while me your Prince will buy and bring you food” i said and smile

 

“you really are cheesy Oppa”

 

“only for you, so what do you like to eat”

 

‘anything would be fine Oppa” Jessica said and i nodded

 

“i’ll be right back” i said and bow like a prince and i heard her giggle.

 

“dork” i heard Tiffany and Yoona said and saw Yuri and Sooyoung nodded.

 

I do a merong to them and said “jealous much”

 

I saw them glare at me and i run towards the counter to get the food and i saw Yuri following me.            

 

 

Sooyoung POV

 

I am really jealous about Jessica and Taeyeon being official. I been courting Yoona for a year now and she don’t have a plan to say yes to me. I sigh, i glance at Yoona and saw her giggling together with Jessica. I sigh again and just follow the two boy.

 

 

Yoona POV

 

I hear Soo sigh many times. I know what he is thinking but im just not ready to take a risk giving him my heart. I still scare being raise by a broken family, it just teach me how to be scare to love someone.

 


 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

CHESSY MUCH IN THIS CHAPTER

v(^_ ~)